Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Maskless At Mass: Pregnant Mother Threatened With Arrest, Kicked Out Of Church
https://www.infowars.com/posts/maskless-...of-church/        Maskless At Mass: Pregnant Mother Threatened With Arrest, Kicked Out Of Church
by Kelen McBreen
March 30th 2021, 1:03 pm
Texas woman forced to leave church by priest despite state mask mandate being dropped
A pregnant mother attending church with her baby was forced to leave the building under threat of arrest after the parish priest called police on her for not wearing a face mask.

Appearing on the Dr. Taylor Marshall Podcast, Deirdre Hairston explained how she was told to exit the Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Dallas, Texas in the middle of Sunday Mass.

Hairston said parish priest Father Ryan called law enforcement after she told him Governor Greg Abbott recently rescinded the statewide mask mandate.

Footage filmed by Hairston shows a female officer telling her, “I’m going to put you in handcuffs if you don’t stand up.”

The Dallas cop confronted Hairston as she was kneeling for Holy Communion.

“I was holding my one-year-old baby, I still had the eucharist on my tongue actually,” she explained during the interview.

Explaining why she was being asked to leave, the officer said the pregnant mother was “trespassing” by attending Mass without a mask.

After being removed from the premises, law enforcement claimed the church was a “business” with the right to force people to wear masks.

However, as Hairston’s husband notes in the video, churches are 501c3 organizations exempt of taxation.

American churches need to be fighting back against oppressive government mandates instead of groveling to and assisting the state with enforcement.           Sick Oh no Faint Mad Diablo Fight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California Church Fined For Defying Covid Lockdowns Sues County For Tracking Worship mrtrout 0 833 08-27-2023 , 08:31 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Billy Corgan Paid Off A Hacker Who Threatened To Leak Smashing Pumpkins’ New Album mrtrout 0 537 05-09-2023 , 02:20 AM
  Trudeau spotted maskless on train mrtrout 1 1,021 07-20-2022 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Church temporarily moves missionaries out of Ukraine mrtrout 0 1,191 01-25-2022 , 06:40 AM
  UK Gov’t “Scare Tactics” Used To Enforce Mass Compliance mrtrout 0 442 01-15-2022 , 05:36 AM