Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway

I currently rely on Windows in-built system image. For sometime tried Aconis but did't liked it. Last week I used Macrium Reflect free version to take image of laptop and reverted back to the image after installing Windows10. I was very hesitant at first, but everything went smooth. So, I'm impressed with Macrium Reflect and want to permanently switch to it as it is not only easy to use, but is a complete backup & imaging software compared to Windows in-built system image. Also as only Workstation version has Ransomeware protection, incremental and file+folder backup, I want to win it. 

Moresoever, recently Windows in-built system image failed on my for Win7 laptop and I have no option but to format & re-install. All data is gone for ever.

My share.
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1079186885862293504

Already subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks, 
Grr
I want to remind our members that this is one of the RARE giveways for MACRIUM Software

Members with no share link or with short answers [count me, thanks for the best app, ....] will not be counted

@bobby_holla  wrong share link
Hello to everyone, i'd like to have this nice giveaway  Smile
thanks for giveaway.
using AOMEI Backupper
its faster as almost everywhere i see mention it
i like the user interface,can have very customizeable backup
easy back and restore.ability to restore in new hardware
Heart Heart Heart

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
I am currently using AOMEI Backupper. I would like to win the Macrium Reflect Home because it is a very good and reliable backup program. Moreover, the program enjoys a very good reputation among users.

Share:
Twitter
Awesome Contest!! 01 jan - is it finished?
Thank you for this opportunity.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software available and i am currently using Macrium Reflect free version. It helped me restore my system more than twice when all others failed to do so. You can be absolutely sure & confident that it will restore your system without any problem. Everything Macrium has to offer is my favorite but to be specific it is Rapid Delta Restore (RDR). The latest version is very fast and you can say it is almost as fast as any rollback software.

Twitter
(01-01-2019 , 02:40 PM)yrralrellim Wrote: Awesome Contest!! 01 jan - is it finished?

Giveaway ends on :  January 20, 2019
Thank You for this giveaway ,i'd like to win this fantastic backup software. Thks
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I would like to win a license for this software because after i tested almost all the backup solutions on the market, i found out that Macrium Reflect is the most reliable, fast and accurate backup software.
Good british quality software.

I`m currently using SyncBack SE.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Kryptel Enterprise Edition Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 40 14,159 01-06-2019 , 08:42 PM
Last Post: saman
  [Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway tarekma7 72 27,610 12-18-2017 , 11:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition asus73 68 18,168 07-27-2017 , 10:53 PM
Last Post: tofana
Heart [Official Giveaway] Macrium Reflect Workstation guardian 56 28,550 03-31-2016 , 04:35 PM
Last Post: asus73