[Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses)
Thank you for the giveaway Smile Right now I am using the lite version of novaPDF and I would like to upgrade to the pro version so that I can send PDFs to SFTP servers without needing to do anything extra.

Share on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/101...5253090305
Thank you tarekma & Novapdf for this awesome giveaway.

I currently use Ashapoo PDF pro for all my pdf document related purposes. I have started using Novapdf lite from a giveaway & really like many additional features it offers. I would love to win a license of the full professional edition to test & use it further. I like new updated add in for Microsoft office tools, change to different pdf versions & adding copyright information updated features.

Review share

Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I am currently using the novaPDF Standart 8 virtual PDF printer application and want to use novaPDF Professional to extend functionality (upload generated PDF files to FTP or SFTP servers, add PDF signature, use AES encryption level (128-bit or 256-bit, etc.).)

Facebook Review share
Facebook giveaway share
Google+ giveaway share
Thanks a lot for this very exclusive giveaway, tarekma7.
This is definitely a very good PDF software suitable for all my office documents pdf files.
Currently i`m using PDF-XChange PRO and i would be tempted to switch to novaPDF PRO seeing its features such as Linearization, nice and useful feature to view the pdf files via my default google browser.

Count me in for the draw.
I liked & followed them on social media.
Review shared twitter
Giveaway shared twitter

Thumb
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I do not have any virtual PDF printer for the time being and therefore desire to get this novaPDF to help me to create professional documents and print them under desired PDF settings.

Facebook sharing link on Giveaway :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9344684465
Facebook sharing link on Review :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1424684257
I am currently using Foxit PDF Creator. Compared with Foxit PDF Creator, novaPDF Pro provides more powerful features such as defining different printing profiles for different users, which is important to me, so I would like to get a license. thank you a lot.

my share
I do not currently use any virtual PDF printer. After trying novaPDF Pro, I think novaPDF Pro contains a multitude of useful features, adding watermark to PDFs, encrypting PDF files with 256-bit AES, monitoring printing jobs, and so on. but more importantly, it is easy to use.

Here is my share

Thank you and good luck to all.
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart
Virtual PDF Printer is an affordable, effective solution offering dynamic generation of PDF documents.
Virtual PDF Printer simplifies the process of creating PDF document
on Microsoft Windows 32 bit and 64 bit. Usually PDF documents are created by specific PDF composer software
it has add-in for office program which become handy
ading text and watermark is other useful feature
Twitter
Google+
facebook
Reddit

review
Twitter
Facebook
Thanks Tarek,for the opportunity to get a license to this cool program
Thanks tarekma7  for this giveaway.
I do not currently use any virtual PDF printer. 
I want to try this program, I know that after installing novaPDF a new virtual printer appears in the system, with which you can create PDF files from any windows application: just select the "Print" command, and any document, including Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Power presentation Point or, for example, the web page will be immediately converted to pdf.

Giveaway Share
Twitter

Review Share
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,809 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,969 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,507 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,595 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,562 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr