Wondershare Recoverit Giveaway [3 Pro & 3 Standard Licenses]
Thank you tarekma & Wondershare for this exclusive event.

I do not use any recovery software yet, I only use backup software. So its a problem when something is deleted by mistake & I can't recover the deleted data. So I think I can use this program to successfully recover old deleted files. Its a Professional Data Recovery Solution for System Crash with High Recovery Success Rate. Many great features for a new user:
Possible to recover data from external devices (flash drives, memory cards, external hard drive, camera or cam coders)
It can preview file before recovering
Browse folder option
Deep scan, RAW file scan
Possible to search by file type.

Following developers facebook page already.

Review share

Facebook share
I used Recuva free and I will shift right away to recoverit if its a high rate in recovering files

Twitter Share

Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/97...4440823808
My recovery app
Erelive Data Recovery
why I want to shift to Recoverit
Multilingual interface Easy to operate
Supports full data recovery for all devices with NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, APFS, etc
Advanced Deep-Scan algorithm goes deeper into the data structure and brings a record-high data recovery rate of more than 96%.
This giveaway will close soon
Thank You for the giveaway.

Though this software category really important but many of us never use it or use it when we are in extreme danger and at that time atleast I can not get out of the situation. These software are like candle when it goes dark we usually find the candle to lit up so these software are like that. One such incident happened with me, my sister record songs and keep the sd card on the computer table one day I  unknowingly formatted the card and she lost all her songs. After this I search how to recover the deleted ones then I found Recuva which was extremely good and recovered the files not all of them also some recovered files are bad in quality. 

So after seeing this it pushed me to participate in this giveaway because wondershare really makes good software and as it is premium it will definitely additional benefits. As I have seen it have a vast range of data recovery support to storage media also many file format support it have a very intuitive UI design which will make things go smooth also it have many recovery options like recover files from recycle bin, hard disk and full recovery. 

That's It!!

My Share:- https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...1271607296
Thanks for the Giveaway!
At present, I do not have any recovery app and therefore hope to win Recoverit to help me recover sudden
deletion , hard drive corruption, system crash, virus attack or any lost on deleted files, photos, emails etc. from my storage divices.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/967992921751306240
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
For the moment i use O&O DiskRecovery Professional which is a good recovery software i want to try Recoverit as Wondershare produces very good software. Virus Attack Data Recovery attracted my attention as it can happen everyday to every user and in order to be protected this software can be used.

Below my share:
twitter

Thumb
Thank you for the giveaway.
I am currently using the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
I would like to win Wondershare Recovery to have an alternative when EaseUS Data Recovery Wizadrd can not recover files.
I really like WinPE Bootable Media and that it is fast and easy to use.
My share
Great thanks for the giveaway.
Google + share:
https://plus.google.com/1023910526220746...CCpf?hl=ro

Currently i`m using only Recuva and Auslogics File Recovery as a gift but i`m not satisfied with either. I need a strong recovery software as my laptop battery ran off and during the boot i made some "changes" that rendered my Windows partially recovable so i lost some files. I want them back and i need something good and reliable to be able to recover some very important files.

Count me in to this draw please.
Thanks and best of luck at all!
Heart
Giveaway close, winners will soon be announced

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,183 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Kryptel Standard Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 22 10,645 09-13-2017 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Wondershare Filmora (2 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 40 16,601 08-17-2017 , 02:39 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Franzis HDR Projects 5 Standard Giveaway Mike 29 13,401 01-22-2017 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: AAU
  [Official Giveaway] Passware Kit Standard Plus /1 license NFR/ asus73 32 12,703 11-24-2016 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: wwd