VoodooShield Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: 1FuGGZZ.png]

Traditional blacklist antivirus software can no longer keep up with the 200,000+ new viruses and malware created daily, so VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). Traditional antivirus is great, but your computer should be locked when it is at risk.

Homepage:

https://voodooshield.com/

Download:

https://voodooshield.com/Download/Instal...Shield.exe

System requirements:

Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, & 10 (32 and 64 bit)

Current version:  3.59

Size: 13.39 mb

Purchase:

[Image: upV9QOi.png]

Free vs Professional version:

[Image: ik1ztkq.png]

VoodooShield is now free for non-commercial home use and is pre-configured with optimal settings which will work great for the majority of home users. The installer and software are the same. VoodooShield professional  allow the user to adjust all the settings and tweaks.

How is Voodooshield different from all other apps?

To answer this question we need to understand the concept of the program:

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

It is suitable for both Home and Business users:

Since most viruses and malware attack through web browsers and email attachments, VoodooShield simply locks your computer when you are browsing the web or checking email. It also protects the user space when not at risk. When used properly, VoodooShield will effectively block all browser and email based viruses and malware. VoodooShield does not remove existing viruses.

VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.

While the machine learning, Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

Review:

How it is working:

OFF Mode (Unlocked): 

[Image: y3jfLqQ.png]

Your computer is unlocked, and VoodooShield is learning which programs to allow so it will not block them once VoodooShield locks your computer. You can also change to this mode if you need to install or allow additional software. Your computer is NOT protected in this mode.

ON Mode (Locked): 

[Image: WyWlrez.png]

Your computer is locked and you are protected. When VoodooShield automatically toggles to ON Mode, it takes a snapshot of the currently running software, and automatically allows everything in this snapshot. VoodooShield also automatically allows currently installed software and specific critical Windows system files. Any software that was not allowed when VoodooShield was OFF is blocked.

Voodooshield will toggle between on and off, depending on whether you are at risk or not

keep in mind:

There is only one thing to keep in mind when using VoodooShield:  If VoodooShield blocks something that you would like to run, then allow it after it is automatically scanned. Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a virus or malware.

Remember that: VoodooShield will protect your computer from getting viruses and malware but if your computer has a virus, VoodooShield will not remove it.

VoodooShield Modes:

Disable / Install Mode: 
used when you are installing new software. It is similar to the training mode except new items are not added to the whitelist

Training: 
used when you initially install VoodooShield, or when you are installing or running new software

AutoPilot / Antivirus mode: 
VoodooShield will remain in SCAN mode. It is a great choice for users who want the power and performance of application whitelisting

Smart Mode (Default): 
VoodooShield will toggle between ON and OFF

Always ON: 
VoodooShield will remain ON

VoodooAi:

This is a built-in scanner that classify all files as safe, suspicious or unsafe. In addition, a graph indicator showing the maliciousness is displayed.

How to allow (Whitelist) a Program:

[Image: zyZBCt6.png]

VoodooShield will automatically allow all programs that are launched while VoodooShield is in OFF Mode.

If VoodooShield blocks software that you would like to run, simply click on the desktop shield gadget or balloon notification to scan and run the software. You can also left click on the desktop shield gadget to toggle to OFF Mode to allow additional software. You can also right click on VoodooShield for more options and settings.

Cloud based blacklist scanning with 50+ industry standard scan engines:

[Image: 5I7zjMf.png]

VoodooShield automatically uploads blocked files for blacklist analysis with 50+ of the industry leaders!

If VoodooShield blocks a file, it will automatically upload the file for analysis with 50+ of the top continuously updated blacklist antivirus providers.

You can also scan a file simply by dragging and dropping it to VoodooShield!

VoodooShield Settings:

a. Basic Settings:

[Image: eTqj2MH.png]

b. Advanced Settings:

[Image: 4tJPlm7.png]

c. Web Apps:

[Image: FEYCEUb.png]

d. User Interface Tweaks:

[Image: r6kZI0n.png]

e. Custom Folders:

[Image: PsU3Nzr.png]

f. Utility Settings:

This option allows for various backup and restore operations within VoodooShield, and allows the user to set or clear the VoodooShield password

g. Whitelist Editor:

[Image: 8964jh7.png]

h. User Log: allows you to view the Log and whitelist blocked items

i. Command Lines: allows you to view and edit the Command Lines

[Image: zYJBKa6.png]

j. Quarantine

k. Registration: register VoodooShield Pro to unlock all of the advanced settings and features

l. Other Buttons

Conclusion:

VoodooShield is a security software that differ from traditional antivirus. It protects your system through using computer lock and whitelisting of files. If it locks your computer , only whitelisted apps are allowed to excute. It is compatible with all antiviruses

I would like to Thank VoodooShield Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day members

We have 10 licenses each is valid for 2-year - good for 2 computers

Giveaway end:  November 15, 2017

Rules:

Simply reply in a few sentences with your favorite features in the app and add a share link (share the giveaway on social media or other forums)

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss a giveaway

Follow us on facebook and twitter and have all news and giveaways

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement with name and email
Thanks for the giveaway.
My favorite features VoodooShield Pro:
- Compatible with basic antivirus and is a useful addition, can substantially increase the level of security.
- Blocks the launch of new applications (including malware and viruses), Unlisted in white list while using programs.
- Module VoodooAi that uses machine learning technology and artificial intelligence to analyze files for malicious nature.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thank you for the giveaway Smile

Share: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/924184957869629442

I like the fact that it has different modes that you can select from and I like the fact that it block files unless you allow it to run.
VoodooShield does not allow any suspicious files that it does not trust or dislike to function  Thumb
Twitter
Google
Facebook
Thanks for the good giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway, @tarekma7 !
My favorite features in Voodooshield:
-Cloud based blacklist scanning with 50+ industry standard scan engines
-Default-Deny mode, Blocks unknown file that isn't already whitelisted
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadsyafiq....4296001046
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/924537123235155970

Lubię regułę białej i czarnej listy.

Wyślij do analizy pliku.

Blokuj nowe i nieznane aplikacje.
Współpraca z oprogramowaniem antywirusowym.
Thanks tarek for the Giveaway.

My share below
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...1493549286

Simply reply in a few sentences with your favorite features in the app
VoodooShield can help block  new + non-whitelisted exes.
Compatibility with all traditional antivirus software
Automatic toggle to ON to lock computer

Already Subscribed to email newsletter
Already Follow on facebook and twitter

Thanks,
Grr
(10-29-2017 , 08:24 AM)jan13 Wrote: https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/924537123235155970

Lubię regułę białej i czarnej listy.

Wyślij do analizy pliku.

Blokuj nowe i nieznane aplikacje.
Współpraca z oprogramowaniem antywirusowym.

Please use English from now on in the forum. 
Translated to English. 
Quote:I like the rule of white and black list.

Submit to file analysis.

Block new and unknown apps.
Collaboration with anti-virus software.
Thanks for the giveaway tarekma7 promo2day and voodooshield team.
My VoodooShield Pro favourites features are:
Cloud based blacklist scanning with 50+ industry standard scan engines
Default-Deny mode, Blocks unknown file that isn't already whitelisted

[Image: wNCevwT8GpeV3EDP.gif]

My shared on facebook
Thanks for the Giveaway.

My share https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...8207204716

VoodooShield adds a secondary layer of security without impacting your existing antivirus' functionality, and helps prevent unknown programs from running.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VoodooShield Pro Giveaway (1 Lifetime & 10 Yearly Licenses) khanyash 83 33,730 05-17-2017 , 04:58 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal