Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest IsoBuster Professional
Thank you Mike for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Iso buster wants to win because it supports virtually all CD and DVD formats and the most popular file recording systems, including NTFS partitions in Windows 10 that support file system compression. Various methods are offered to recover lost or damaged sessions, files and folders. In addition to the data recovery function, the program also allows you to view disc images saved in all the most popular formats and copy files embedded in them.

My X
I want to win IsoBuster Professional and use it to recover corrupted files from my old CDs and DVDs.
I can also use it to recover files from unreadable Pen Drives, SSDs and HDDs at home and in office.
Thank you Mike for arranging this awesome giveaway contest. Just really hope to win a license.

Tweet
Tweet
As I value the safety and accessibility of my personal data, IsoBuster has always stood out to me as an essential tool. Over the years, I have accumulated a large collection of CDs, DVDs, and external drives, many of which contain cherished memories and important files. Unfortunately, some of these media have become damaged or corrupted over time. IsoBuster's ability to recover data from scratched CDs, DVDs, and other media types makes it an invaluable tool for someone like me.

The software's capability to extract data from damaged or inaccessible drives, even when other tools fail, is a feature I greatly appreciate.

Winning a license for IsoBuster would empower me to securely recover and back up my data, ensuring that my digital memories are not lost to time or hardware failure. Having access to such a professional-grade tool would make me very happy. I am eager to take advantage of IsoBuster's full potential, and this license would provide me with the opportunity to do so.

Thank you very much for this great contest!  Thumbs Up

My sharelink

Tweet with the link to the IsoBuster website
As of late, I'm downloading a lot of old games CD images from archive.org. Most of the CD images are in iso format, but some are in unusual formats like B6I, B6T, multi track Bin, etc.

ISO Buster seems to work well with everything I throw at it.

Thanks for organizing the giveaway. Would love to try my luck in winning a license.

And Happy 9th anniversary! Time flies...

Twitter share - https://x.com/himboruah/status/1825865366192509013
Thanks for the giveaway!
IsoBuster is an advanced and effective program for recovering data from various media. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. I would like to have it in case I need to recover lost files.

https://x.com/allin77/status/1826178096262730157
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).
IsoBuster is a data recovery software which can find lost data on CDs, DVDs, BDs or HD DVD; find lost movies created and saved to CD,DVD, BD or HD DVD, digital cameras or other devices and recover them from Hard Drives, USB flash/thumb sticks, Memory stick, compact media cards, MMC media cards, SD, Micro, CD, DVD and Blu Ray (BD & HD DVD) formats.

Facebook sharing links :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...pMkwvCRH2l
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...CxR72TUcKl
Thank You for the giveaway!

Many years ago i had old version of this powerful program. With this tool you can recovery data from both hdd and ssd drives. very usefull.
I am glad that the tool is still active developing.
X (TWITTER)
Giveaway ended winners announced soon.
[Image: 4aeDNbg.jpeg]

Congratulations for the winners

First 5 users in the list are the winners

Winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void. Your claim MUST include a valid email address.

Send PM to Mike to claim your license
Lucky draw  Smile   Congratulations for the all winners  Thumb