Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27: the next generation of system optimization!
Why do I want to win the latest version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer - vr.27?

Because I have used Ashampoo WinOptimizer for years, ... and long ago I came to believe that this software app is a "must have" app if I want to keep my computer hard disk clean and optimized. It finds  traces and junk files that no other disk cleaner that I use can find. -- So, when I clean my machine each week, or before I save off my well running hard drive to an external drive, I want the latest version of this software to be among my arsenal of cleaners that I use before I defragment my hard drive or save it in case some unexpected catastrophic failure happens. --- Also,  Ashampoo WinOptimizer has so many other functions that help me keep my computer working correctly that I can't even list them here. -- So, if want more good info about this software, then Google search "Ashampoo WinOptimizer" to find out how much the software critics love it. Smile

My X/Twitter.com media share for this giveaway contest.

*Thank you to the Ashampoo Company and Team for sponsoring this contest, and thank you, tarekma7, for all that you do for this forum. Thumb
I want to win a license for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27, the next generation of system optimization! I'm particularly interested in its advanced deep cleaning, data clutter removal, and enhanced privacy features

my share X
5 days remaining here
I want to win Ashampoo WinOptimizer because: ashampoo improves the performance of your computer. It cleans without damaging the computer.

https://twitter.com/osmandemi23/status/1...3133967554
I have used Ashampoo WinOptimizer ever since version 6...I guess it has been forever...
WinOptimizer is safe and effective and reliable and keeps getting more feature rich with every release.

Currently I am using version 25 and would love to be able to upgrade it.
Thanks for this opportunity. 

X Share:  https://x.com/cookinpropaul/status/1800244438083797125
Thanks for the Giveaway!

I want to get an Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 license to optimize and clean the system.
Now I'm trying it in a trial period, I liked it. Hope to win the full version.

My favorite features in WinOptimizer 27:
1). Automatic modules with many settings.
2). Optimized live tuner for faster program startup.
3). Easily check Windows crash and error reports with the crash analyzer.
4). Automatic cleaning to remove unnecessary data.
5). Find and delete empty folders in the system.

Facebook

Good luck to all.
(06-11-2024 , 09:41 PM)Woll_2015 Wrote: I want to get an Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 license to optimize and clean the system.
Please change to:
I want to get a license for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27 to optimize and clean my system.
Sorry for the error in the message. My edit button is missing.
tweet

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Win optimzier to remove windows temp files, junk files, defragment Hard Disk etc. This would help me to increase my PC performance to the maximum limit. I also like its skins choice.
Few hours remaining here
Thanks for the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27 giveaway and review
I have not used this optimizer before. It would be great to win a license. It has loads of excellent features.

Top features:-

1.     Improved Startup Manager: Optimize startup programs for faster boots.
  2.     Enhanced Disk Cleaner: Delete junk files and free up disk space.
  3.     Advanced Registry Cleaner: Correct invalid entries and optimize registry.
  4.     Internet Cleaner: Remove browsing data and enhance online privacy.
  5.     Process Manager: Monitor and optimize system processes for better performance.
  6.     System Tweaker: Adjust 73 critical system settings for better control.
  7.     Backup Manager: Create backups of important system files and settings.
  8.     Game-Booster: Optimize system settings for better gaming performance.
  9.     Live Tuner: Monitor and optimize system performance in real-time.
  10.     SSD Optimizer: Optimize SSD performance for faster loading times.

Tweet

WinOptimizer 27 Manual:-
https://support.ashampoo.com/hc/en-us/ar...-27-Manual

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 tarekma7 35 8,109 06-14-2022 , 03:30 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19: System optimization, in-depth cleaning and diagnosis tarekma7 36 15,657 06-24-2021 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 (5 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 20 6,769 01-05-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 Giveaway tarekma7 35 23,221 08-09-2020 , 01:11 PM
Last Post: Starship