Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Brightness.Manager.OK 1.12.5 & Portable Brightness.Manager.OK 1.12.5
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freewa...OK/History    Brightness.Manager.OK - Program History
New in version 1.12.5 // 5 August 2024
• New Code Sign Certificate for Brightness.Manager.OK.exe
• Important tests and verification of the Brightness.Manager.OK application on MS Windows Server 2025
• Necessary adjustments made for the new operating system
• New languages ??in Brightness.Manager.OK: Italian

• Thanks to Pasquale for the Italian language.    https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freewa...Manager.OK    As a rule, the screen brightness can be easily adjusted under Windows 12, 11, 10, ... etc, but sometimes not, for this occasion this little tool!

Key features:

◆ Quick adjustment of the screen brightness
◆ Freely selectable RGB brightness
◆ Optional uninstallation
◆ Start with Windows
◆ etc.

Other features and specifications:

◆ Low CPU and RAM usage
◆ Optionally available as a portable program
◆ Multilingual

Contents:
1.) ... The screen regulator for the brightness, if Windows does not work!
2.) ... Why this type of screen brightness control, what do I have to consider? 
3.) ... How do I install and uninstall the screen brightness control?
4.) ... Where can I download the screen brightness control?

As an extension to: ► "Help, the screen brightness regulator is missing in Windows 11" in response to a request from a light-sensitive Windows user who wants to adjust the screen brightness quickly and easily under Windows at any time, because the regulator on the monitor is defective!

1.) The screen regulator for the brightness, if Windows does not work!
Some users report that they cannot adjust the screen brightness on Windows 11, 10, ... With this little tool you can do it in a simple way with a program size of only about 100 KB!

The tool can be set in such a way that it uses the values you have set when the program starts and that it starts automatically with Windows when you log in. You can adjust the screen brightness with the main controller, with older monitors that have a red, blue, green, yellow tinge. This allows the screen brightness to be individually adjusted in the RGB color space by changing the RGB values.

Please note that you exit the Brightness Manager screen using the Exit button. When using ALT + F4 or Close, the Brightness Manager screen is moved to the notification area of the Windows taskbar!

The System menu gives you access to various related system settings; the program is freeware and can be used without restrictions!

Note: Changes in screen brightness and colors are not visible on a screenshot because the monitor is controlled directly and not the screen output as such.

(Image-1) The screen brightness manager for Windows is OK!
The screen brightness manager for Windows is OK!

-▲ Back to the top ▲
2.) Why this type of screen brightness regulation, what do I have to consider?

As mentioned briefly above, on some Windows operating systems the screen brightness regulator sporadically does not work, or the monitor driver does not work quite correctly under Windows 11, 10, ... etc.

Or for whatever reason, a defective screen brightness control on the monitor is also not uncommon and you can only look into the tube in a monitor that is much too bright or too dark.

You can let the program run in the background but note that the MS Windows OS resets the values when the PC is restarted.

The screen brightness control symbol is in the notification area. If the Brightness.Manager.OK.exe is too long in the name, simply rename BMOK.exe the functionality of the screen brightness control is not affected by this! The program will automatically switch to English if it detects when it starts up that it is not a PC that is set up in German ! 

(Image-2) Adjust screen brightness under Windows 11, 10, ...!
Screen brightness under Windows 11, 10, ... Rules!

-▲ Back to the top ▲

The  Brightness.Manager.OK!
3.) How do I install and uninstall the screen brightness control?
1. Download the slim screen brightness controller ►► Brightness.Manager.OK.zip

2. After the download, open the Windows download folder  and the  zip folder

3. Then you can save the executable file anywhere on the PC

4. To Example on the desktop

5. Then just start with a double click

6. And adjust the screen brightness

If the screen brightness does not suit the APP inside, simply uninstall: 
► How do I uninstall the screen brightness controller!

As you can see in the animation here, the change in screen brightness cannot be seen in the image, as the values are sent directly to the monitor!

(Image-3) The screen brightness manager for Windows is OK!
The screen brightness manager for Windows is OK!

-▲ Back to the top ▲
4.) Where can I download the screen brightness control?

Download: ►► Brightness.Manager.OK.zip

Here you can always find the latest version of the screen brightness slider, I am open to suggestions for improvement regarding the extension or improvement of the screen brightness slider. Simply use the contact form!

5.) Uninstalling the screen brightness control on Windows!
In order not to have to deal with it for a long time, I have integrated a self-delete function for the tool, so it is not a lot of effort to remove or uninstall the screen brightness control from MS Windows OS! 

(Image-4) Simply remove the Screen Brightness Manager from your MS Windows OS!
Just remove the Screen Brightness Manager from your MS Windows OS!

https://www.softwareok.com/?Download=Bri...Manager.OK   

Brightness.Manager.OK.zip <<<<< for Windows 67 K    Download: https://www.softwareok.com/Download/Brig...ger.OK.zip    Brightness.Manager.OK_Portable.zip <<<<< for Windows 67 K  Download: https://www.softwareok.com/Download/Brig...rtable.zip   
Brightness.Manager.OK 1.12.5 & Portable  Brightness.Manager.OK 1.12.5 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.  Was 100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean & Safe & With McAfee Total Protection  16.0 R121 safe from threats like ransomware, malware, phishing, and more.  Next-gen Threat Protection with even stronger, real-time protection against known and new online threats using AI.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ant Download Manager 2.12.0 Build 87642 Mohammad.Poorya 1 630 05-10-2024 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Internet Download Manager 6.42 Build 10 Mohammad.Poorya 0 416 05-04-2024 , 06:47 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Internet Download Manager 6.42 Build 9 Mohammad.Poorya 0 586 04-25-2024 , 02:18 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  MiTeC Task Manager Deluxe 4.8.4 Freeware mrtrout 0 599 03-05-2024 , 07:43 PM
  Alternate Task Manager 3.300 & Portable Alternate Task Manager 3.300 Free mrtrout 0 1,279 01-13-2024 , 11:06 PM