Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Tutorial]Aiseesoft Mobiesync v.2.5.32(1yr license)(GOTD)Install/Register 22 Jul2024
[Tutorial]Aiseesoft Mobiesync v.2.5.32(1yr license)(GOTD)Install/Register 22 Jul2024

Aiseesoft Mobiesync v.2.5.32 (1 year license) (GOTD)
This was a giveaway of the day on 22 July 2024. Now expired.

This is a Tutorial on how to Install and register.

MobieSync from Aiseesoft for android and apple

Current and frequent giveaways.
https://promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=49061

https://www.aiseesoft.com/download.html
https://www.aiseesoft.com/mobiesync/

Free Registration Code of Aiseesoft MobieSync

Received email From
registration<registration@aiseesoft.com>

To activate this software.
Section of email contains your registration code.
E-Mail Address: yourmail@proton.me
Registration code: long serial code long serial code  long serial code  long serial code

Please be aware that the registration code can only be applied on 1 PC for one year. The code may be invalid if you uninstall/reinstall the software. Also, we don't support reset for the free registration code.

MobieSync 
– The Best Android iOS Transfer Tool
  1. Transfer files among iOS, Android and computer.
  2. Back up photos, video, music, contacts, messages to your computer.
  3. Manage iOS/Android data (classify, delete, merge, preview, etc.).
  4. Support iOS 18 and Android 15.

What Can MobieSync Do for You?
As the mobile sync software, MobieSync was designed to help you sync files among iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android and computer. But it can do more than a mere sync tool. You can manage all kinds of files, including contacts, pictures, videos, audio, messages, voice memo, and more. Before transferring, you can preview the files in real time. Besides, it will help you to backup and restore contacts in case of data missing. You are also allowed to make your personal ringtones with the inbuilt function. In addition, MobieSync will convert the HEIC images on your phone to JPEG or PNG

My 2 Cents worth.
I installed, registered and tested with my old android phone. It worked perfectly. i was able to backup photos music etc to my laptop. Very quick and stable. I had no issues. My first time using it.  Excellent, recommended.

Image Loading...
[Image: mF64uVL.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial]AdGuard V7.14 GIVEAWAY and Installation, License Activation - Aug 2023 vietnamrum 3 2,569 07-21-2024 , 06:58 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  [Tutorial]USB Safely Remove 6.4.3 Lifetime GOTD Giveaway Install/Register 12 Oct2023 vietnamrum 1 1,080 07-17-2024 , 02:06 PM
  [Tutorial]WinToHDD Professional v 6 [for PC] -Install-Registration-Process vietnamrum 1 1,131 06-18-2024 , 02:00 PM
  [Tutorial]Game Fire Pro 7.2.4900-GOTD Install and License Activation[Jan 2024] vietnamrum 0 949 01-29-2024 , 03:08 PM
  [Tutorial]Do Your Data Recovery 7.8 Pro Install and License Activation [Jan 2024] vietnamrum 0 669 01-28-2024 , 07:01 PM