Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Aomei Partition Assistant Standard V10.4.1 Manage-NO data loss. Free/Paid [July 2024]
Aomei Partition Assistant Standard V10.4.1 Manage-NO data loss. Free/Paid [July 2024]

[Image: sT8moP0.png]

Free and safe partition tool to manage your hard drive
    Free partition manager for personal and home use.
    Resize/move/extend/shrink/merge partitions without any data loss.
    Disk cloning allows you to upgrade your hard drive while preserving all of your data.
    Convert MBR to GPT disk to maximize disk space beyond 2TB.
    Create Windows to Go with system disc/ISO to run your own OS on any computer.
    Remove junk files from computer to optimize OS and speed up your computer.
    Supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.

Free version AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard
https://www.diskpart.com/free-partition-manager.html
Partition Assistant  specifically @:-    www.diskpart.com/
All AOMEI  products @:-    www.aomeitech.com/
www.diskpart.com/partition-manager-pro-edition.html

Tap into the disk potential and manage partitions efficiently
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is FREE disk partition software, which has earned its reputation among users worldwide. It comes with so many powerful features that allows you to completely control your hard disk and partitions. For example, the "Resize Partition" enables you to increase partition size to solve low disk space problems, or shrink partition size to make partition size more reasonable. You can flexibly manage disk space with "Create Partition", "Merge Partitions", "Delete Partition", "Format Partition", "Copy Partition" and so on.

AOMEI Partition Assistant embeds sector-level data protection technology.
It enables you to realize even safer partitioning operations that meet your expectations.
It can help you solve all manner of problems on your disk partitions, regardless of MBR or GPT styled disks or the size (small or larger than 2TB) of your disks.

Compare Editions
https://www.diskpart.com/compare-edition.html
Version 10.4.1  July 4, 2024

Published Sunday, 8th January, 2023, 17:27
Views 3601 as of July 2024
[Tutorial]Detailed Review-AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional  V9.13.1
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=51587

Frequent giveaways and detailed information regarding v9 
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 9.0
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=39026

My two cents worth

Some of the many excellent features:-
AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional brings you a wide variety of tools on a user-friendly interface, simplifying your PC disk partition management and making it safer than ever before. It allows you to create, resize, move, merge, and split partitions without losing data to maximize disk space use. AOMEI PA Pro has also released new features like disk conversion between MBR and GPT, OS migration, Windows 11/10/8 To Go, added Fill sectors with random data, DoD 5220.22-M, and Gutmann wiping methods, etc.

I have used AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional on many occasions to delete, resize, and shrink partitions, on live drives containing important data without any problems on laptops, PCs across all versions  of windows . I have had to convert to GPT from MBR to be able to install windows 10.
For partitioning AOMEI Partition Assistant is all you need.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is an Excellent program. I  totally recommend it!
Remember to backup your data to a different disk, partition or external drive before adjusting partitions that contain your data. I have never lost any data using Aomei Partition Assistant, but disasters can happen. 

Disclaimer.
These are MY opinions and experiences only. This is not sponsored.
Remember to backup your data to a different disk, partition or external drive before adjusting partitions that contain your data. I have never lost any data using Aomei Partition Assistant, but disasters can happen. 

Please contact AOMEI and request a  giveaway for the  pro version

Please post any comments regarding experience below as a reply.

https://www.diskpart.com/changelog.html
Version 10.4.1
July 4
Optimized "Reset Windows Password": Enhanced the stability of password resets with new techniques.
Optimized "Format Partition": Enhanced the function of "Format Partition" with new techniques. It now allows formatting of BitLocker-encrypted partitions.
Fixed issue: Failed to create a Windows To Go bootable disk with "Windows to Go Creator" in individual environments.
Enhanced AOMEI Partition Assistant PreOS Mode: It is now more stable for resizing partitions in PreOS mode.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CCleaner Standard 6.22.10977 Free New Released mrtrout 0 551 03-13-2024 , 10:58 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  January 28, 2024 - Privacy Eraser Free v6.3 Build 4831 Released. mrtrout 0 528 01-29-2024 , 08:10 AM
  PrivaZer v4.0.81 (01 January 2024) & Portable Version Free mrtrout 0 1,211 01-03-2024 , 01:20 AM
  CCleaner Standard 6.18.10824 Free NEW Released mrtrout 0 1,001 11-16-2023 , 01:40 AM
  DiskSavvy 14.0.16 All Versions Paid & Free Released mrtrout 0 885 12-15-2021 , 09:07 AM