Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 16: Instantly capture and edit screen contents
Last 2 days here
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the Ashampoo Snap 16 for screen and video capture, offering many features. The built-in editor allows you to add annotations and effects. It also supports OCR and video editing.
My favorite features:
- Screen capture.
- Built-in editor.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR).

Facebook Share
tweet

I would like to win the new version because of the exciting new features viz. and its  feature rich editing video feature and I would like to use it for recording PC screen during online meetings among other things :-
New capturing options: It doesn't get any more practical than this!
Screenshotting used to be a one-way street: Pick a capture mode, then select a screen portion. Misclicked or changed your mind? Start over, there's no going back! In Snap 16, you can always change your mind without having to start from scratch, thanks to the new menu! Take a shortcut with instant shots, extract multiple screen texts and colors in a row, capture scrolling pages, use timers, and create video recordings. Success is never more than two clicks away!

Supercharge your video captures
Add arrows and rectangles in various colors to your video captures in real time. It's super easy and the shapes automatically fade out after a short while. Not only does this new feature allow you to instantly draw attention to details but it also minimizes the need for video post-processing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo Snap 15 tarekma7 29 8,067 05-15-2023 , 12:29 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 14 tarekma7 17 3,229 04-07-2022 , 04:57 AM
Last Post: Imran
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,716 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Snap 11 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 12,326 04-11-2020 , 08:41 AM
Last Post: Starship