Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
digi.me
[Image: digime-2-luocv.png]

*** Great News! Digi.me has agreed to extend this deal for another day - Enjoy! ***

As the digital world evolved, our personal information has become strewn across the Internet, making it difficult to share the complete picture that is you with businesses. That all changes today, thanks to today’s discount promotion, digi.me.
Digi.me curates all of your personal information in one spot and then partners with leading brands aligned with your interests. With digi.me, you’ll be able to corral all of your information onto a single platform, enabling you to take advantage of digital relationships that will improve your customer experience, gain rewards, or just make things more convenient for you. Imagine being able to search across all posts and pictures from social media in one spot, or create unique collections of content culled from multiple social media platforms. That’s just one part of digi.me!
Why wait another day? Join the already 400,000 users of digi.me in 140 countries, and grow with the service as it secures even more partnerships with leaders in the financial services, telecommunications, health, and insurance sectors.
Please note folks: there is an iOS digi.me application and also an Android digi.me application, both free.
After you purchase digi.me, it may be used for 12 months.
Today's promotion includes the following:
Digi.me for Windows v7.2.1 ($0)
Digi.me for Mac v7.2.1 ($0)

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/digim...deals-home