[Promo2day.com Exclusive] Eset Internet Security V10 Beta
[Image: general.jpg]

Overview:

The use of computers, mobiles and internet become an essential part of our life and even daily activities. There are many harmful malware, viruses and programs that can impact your safety.
From this point, security programs become very important to keep you safe and secure and protect your data.
ESET Smart Security is all-in-one security including Antivirus, Personal Firewall, Anti-Theft. It is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software that might endanger your computer. ESET Smart Security is a complete security solution that combines maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. You can enjoy banking and paying online while completely protected and safe.

Download and Installation:

[Image: o7YjFmLl.png]

[Image: JLdQJLJl.png]

[Image: twqlS7Gl.png]

[Image: CfCZCDcl.png]

The trial version is downloaded from the official ESET website. The most current version 10 is still in the beta phase. This beta version of ESET Internet Security was downloaded and installed offline. Installation is very easy, simply follow on screen instructions to have the program installed on your system. After complete installation, you need a key to activate the program. The key can be trial or purchased. A trial key was used in this review to activate the program. You just need valid email address.  System reboot is needed. Internet connection will be required to update antivirus database.

Read Full Review HERE

I would like to say thanks to Eset team for sponsoring these license to our forum members.

Giveaway Details:
===============

Duration of giveaway = 15 days

Number of licenses = 9

Validity of each license = 1 PC 1 YR.

Value of each license = $59.99

Rules:

1. Mandatory Only one entry per IP is permitted for this giveaway and use your real IP. If you use any VPN or Proxy then your entry will not be valid.

2. Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter

3. [b]Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email
[/b]

4. If you don't want to take part in this giveaway please don't put a comment, it creates problems when we randomize winners.

5. You must send a PM to Mohammad with your Name and email ID within 3 days after winners announcement to claim your license otherwise your win will be void. 

[Image: 25p4c34.jpg]

Request: Please follow all rules and support us and our sponsors so we can bring many more good software giveaways to you. Smile
Hi Sir,
i have followed all the rules mentioned for participating for this giveaway.
Eset is my favorite security solution and i am very much thankful to you for arranging such a great giveaway.

Thanks
Suman Kumar
Thanks for the giveaway, Mohammad. We all know that Eset is a great security software vendor well known for its light and fast scan & operational products. As I had the opportunity to see it in action in catching the latest malware I can say that lately they improve a lot their detection especially for the latest threats which for me is a great step forward in having it installed on my PC.

Best of luck to all the participants.
[Image: uNbnB4Q.png][Image: gMqENvM.png][Image: JnBow2J.png]

One of the best antivirus programs. I even say that it's world class. From version to version more effective in the fight against digital threats. Thank you Mohammad for the contest! Smile
I really, thanks to a security program

Thank you Mohammad for the contest.

Facebook

Twitter
My heartfelt compliments goes to Mohammad (Allah) for such a nice giveaway.
Thank you Mohammad for this giveaway!

Eset Internet Security is a good security software to have.

https://twitter.com/ivanho2/status/763744282737946625
thank you for this giveaway i hope to be luky
Thanks for this wonderful giveaway!

I need another good antivirus for my laptop, because Comodo just wouldn't work.
Thank you for this giveaway.

I have been longing to check out the new ESET products from a long time now. I have been one of the old users for ESET between 2000-2004.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,099 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,140 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 13,563 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,320 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi
  [Exclusive] Watchdog Online Security Pro [10 License Keys] tarekma7 29 15,013 08-17-2017 , 12:10 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales