Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Reviewer Needed for Hard Disk Sentinel Pro
I currently need someone to do a review for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. I can provide you material if needed such as (images, technical details, and a lifetime license (which includes free updates to all future versions) for doing the review. The review we are wanting should include your personal experiences, feelings, and recommendations of the software product.
Thanks given by: comphelp , baziroll
Mike, baziroll did a great review for this software. So, the job was done. Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2016 , 09:51 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mike, baziroll did a great review for this software. So, the job was done. Smile

Yes baziroll did but I am in need of a review that includes your personal experiences, feelings, and recommendations of the software product.
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , baziroll
(08-10-2016 , 10:42 AM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-10-2016 , 09:51 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mike, baziroll did a great review for this software. So, the job was done. Smile

Yes baziroll did but I am in need of a review that includes your personal experiences, feelings, and recommendations of the software product.

Clear now, they need to know our touch of genius. Big Grin
Thanks given by: baziroll
mike still do me favor and post it no complain Heart
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , Mike