Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway LabVIEW 2020 or LabVIEW NXG Programming Software now FREE (Contains all the PRO Featu
LabVIEW 2020 or LabVIEW NXG Programming Software now FREE (Contains all the PRO Features)

[Image: 2.1589306212.png]

Looks like useful graphical programming language software for any budding engineers or perhaps it may be useful for any home projects you want to work on. This version was only reserved for educational institutions originally but is now free for all. [b]It contains all the features of the Professional Edition which normally costs £4,860.00 according to their [/b][b]website[/b]

[i]National Instruments (NI) has made full versions of its LabView graphical programming software free to use for personal and non-commercial projects and replaced its schools license.[/i]

[i]The move is intended to help engineers, makers and students use both LabView and the LabView NXG software at home, both during the lockdown and in the future. These are full versions running on Windows 10 with code generation and links to Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and Arduino boards via LabView and the ability to build user interfaces via LabView NXG.

The LabVIEW Community edition includes:

Access to LabVIEW 2020 Community edition and LabVIEW NXG Community editionAll of the capabilities found in the LabVIEW Professional editionsThe LINX toolkit for use with Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard, and ArduinoAccess to the LabVIEW NXG Web Module for creating web-based applications
[/i]What Is LabVIEW?

LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach to help you visualize every aspect of your application, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging.

Benefits of using LabVIEW:
Thanks Igoreha.

Registered and downloaded.

ni-labview-2020-community-x86_20.0.0.49155-0+f3_offline.iso   is 2 gig 
ni-labview-nxg-5.0.0-community_8.1.0_offline_f2.iso  is 4 gig

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway XXL Windows 10 Software Package [6 Full Version Software for free!] ahmed 2 948 07-08-2021 , 07:56 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway WonderFox New Year Wish Lists, Get Ready for 2020 [15 Full Version Software for free] ahmed 4 2,357 12-30-2019 , 05:30 AM
Last Post: ahmed