Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hello guys, excuse me, all!
Haven't been a part of a site like this in some time. I was circumnaventing encryption for TV or something like that. I'm an over fourty war veteran who is disabled due to a dirty tattoo. I've beaten the Hep C, but the cirrhosis is stage four, and I have developed liver cancer as well. I also suffer from Dysphagia unrelated to the others. Inside my throat is like a pugs skin folds and food gets caught every time I eat, and then it has to be forcefully expelled. Every time I eat. Don't have the strength or energy to do much of anything. I do giveaways and try to allow myself to game, but depression has the final say in that. Please understand I do not want pity. I am however fairly medicated so some posts may be out there with me, wherever I may be. 

I'm a husband, father, photographer(amateur), and jigsaw sudoku dude. I like pretty much every thing and I finally have long hair. My beards a month in and you can see for sure how exciting my life is. I don't drive, or go to stores. I'm like my own little bubble boy in my house prison with what I am sure are judge mental neighbors. Bla bla enough aboot me. This is a quick, current, portrayal of me at this juncture in space and time. Be well and have fun. Peace and love. Ben-
Welcome to the Promo2day forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks for joining our forum.
Welcome! It's nice that you're with us  Smile
Glad to see you all Smile
Welcome !
welcome to promo2day Heart
Welcome to the Promo2day forum. Smile
Welcome to the forum Promo2day ADopeDwarf
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello guys Rico 5 9,970 02-22-2023 , 07:58 AM
Last Post: tarekma7