Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Mytuning Utilities Giveaway
Quote:
Dear Ghostie,
Since you are one of our truly devoted customers we have a very special thank you! That is why CyberGhost is giving you, completely for free, the latest full version of S.A.D.’s mytuning utilities.
Mytuning utilities provides more performance and more free space for your Windows computer – while protecting your privacy at the same time.
Interested? Then download your free copy of the mytuning utilities now by clicking on the link below.
1. When installing the downloaded mytuning utilities program click in the third window on ‚Request Serial‘.
2. Your browser will then lead you to this page , where you enter a valid email address to send the serial key to.
3. This serial needs to be entered under ‚Product Key‘ – and after installation you have a brand new full version of mytuning utilities on your PC.

Topnotch tuner for your computer
Mytuning utilities can be used on PCs, Laptops and Tablets with Microsoft Windows OS. It transforms hidden data garbage into precious hard disk space, speeds up your computer and optimizes battery run times.
Additionally, the software provides a valuable asset to your personal anonymity.

After-surfing privacy
History, cache or cookies: most browsers just delete a fraction of the data produced while surfing. Result: your surfing behavior can be evaluated by anyone interested.
Here comes the ‘mytuning utilities’ software to the rescue: The program eliminates the surfing traces of popular browsers, plus the traces of the common plug-ins ‘Adobe Flash’ and ‘Microsoft Silverlight’.
Everything will reliably be cleaned and removed.

Offline anonymity
Temporary files, lists of recently opened files or caches: Your computer as well as all installed programs monitor and save more information as one ever can assume – that not only unnecessarily occupies precious memory, but also reveals a lot about you.
Mytuning utilities removes this data reliably.
What are you waiting for? Mytuning utilities helps to keep your on- and offline anonymity and at the same time improves your computer’s speed, its energy consumption and storage volume.
Just click here to download the cost-free system tuner – request your personal serial – and the latest full version is all yours!

Thanks
Thanks a lot Mike

When you request serial: confirmation email is sent you

You must click on the link sent to receive your license key
Thanks for the giveaway. Will try it out and see how it works. Decent reviews on the net.
Big Grin 
Thanks Mike Big Grin
(09-12-2016 , 04:41 PM)dandav51 Wrote: Thanks for the giveaway. Will try it out and see how it works. Decent reviews on the net.
I have tried it and I have to say after the reviews and my own experience. It is no longer on my computer and I will never put it back on. The software is not what is should be or does it do what it says it is for. It has a heavy load, and the program itself is quiet large.
I rather use my Glary's and my Win Utilities than this or any other that I have tried. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glary Utilities Pro 1-year license giveaway Sasha 48 11,752 08-02-2022 , 09:12 AM
Last Post: tarekma7