Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Share Post: Reddit Facebook

[-]
Tags
quotations

scotQuotations.
"Motivating a group (to work) is simple.  You eliminate those who are not motivated."  - Lou Holtz

[Image: source.gif]
Reply
"Don't tell your problems to people who do not love you, because 80% percent don't care, and the other 20% percent are glad you have them."  - Lou Holtz
Reply
When you focus on the good, the good gets better.  - Abraham Hicks
Reply
"Most modern Americans believe happiness is a matter of money.  The American Founding Fathers believed it was a matter of the freedom to pursue it."  - William F. Buckley Jr.
Reply
Those who hate me, motivate me. ~ Elnora Allen

[Image: Thoughts-Wallpaper-7.jpg]
Reply
 
Patience and perseverance with all things in life, especially relationships, work, and yourself.   -  "said to young me by all my wise mentors with various phrasing." Duh  
Reply
https://imgur.com/a/p4aOPik
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)