Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"It seems backward to the mind (counter-intuitive), but change your behavior long enough and you will change your mind. ...This is the secret of how to change weakness into a strength."  - Ricky Gallaher
"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." - Emily Dickinson
"My uncle was an avowed atheist, but I always caught him praying when his favorite sports team was losing or the fish were not biting. "  - Ricky Gallaher
I asked my 80-year-old billionaire uncle why he could not quit struggling constantly for more money. ...He said, "When I was a young man, I learned that you can't count on anyone to help you the right way fast enough unless you offer them enough money,  and then I learned a dollar ain't never worth as much as it used to be."  - Jack Rockefeller Jr.
Dost thou love Life? then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.  - Poor Richard's Almanack, 1746 (Benjamin Franklin)
"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
(06-26-2019 , 04:22 AM)scot Wrote: "The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde was a great personality. I simply adore him and his writings.
"It's the easiest Thing in the World for a Man to deceive himself."  - Poor Richard's Almanack, 1746 (Benjamin Franklin)
"The faintest ink is better than the best memory."   -  Ancient Chinese wisdom :idea: Bang Head
"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. ...A successful woman is one who can find such a man."  - Lana TurnerEek