Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"With all its rationalism and tall talk, humanity still clings to the books." - Swamy Vivekananda
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden
"Pitches are like wives, you never know how they're going to turn out." - Len Hutton
"I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician." - Charlie Chaplin
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen
“There are events in one's life which, no matter how remote, never fade from memory” - Jim Corbett
"Necessity is not an established fact, but an interpretation." - Friedrich Nietzsche
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot
"There are no eternal facts, as there are no absolute truths." - Friedrich Nietzsche
“Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.” - William Faulkner