Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it." - Salma Hayek
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” - Napoleon Hill
“For a conscious being, to exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating one’s self endlessly.” - Henri Bergson
“Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness.Listen to it carefully.” - Richard Bach
"It is always better to live a day on your feet than a year on your knees." - Unknown
“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” - Alexander Pope
“People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.” - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
“Some people will never learn anything, for this reason, because they understand everything too soon.” - Alexander Pope
“Every opportunity by chance is always waiting and prepared for those who are always prepared.” - I like this sentence very much. This is from a Chinese sentence and I tried my best to translate into English then share it with you all. 
"How well can anyone be prepared but still life has some surprises in reserve." - Unknown