Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others." - Unknown
"Sometimes it is absolutely important that you be the winner in a contest, like when you and your fellow hiker are trying to outrun a hungry grizzly bear. ...But most of the time it is only important that you have done your best."  -  Ricky Gallaher
"If you were meant to journey alone, you would not have friends...” - Virginia Alison
"Everything is changing. People are taking the comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke."  - Will Rogers
"If you don't start seeking knowledge and wisdom very young, then your life will feel like a test you didn’t study for."   - Ricky Gallaher
"I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. But I learned young to act normal in public if I wanted to stay free."  - Anna Freud 
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." - Nelson Mandela
"Poor people live longer. My doctor told me I have six months to live. I told him I could not pay him by then, so he gave me another six months."  - Henny Youngman Smile   
 “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."   - Vidal Sassoon