Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Ultra - 1 license
The program includes everything you need to create professional videos. There's a 100 track timeline to organise your movie; more than 500 effects, transitions and objects to apply; smart filters to stabilise shaky camera work, remove noise and fix lighting issues; powerful audio tools, excellent 3D support, and a huge selection of export options: DVDs, Blu-rays, a host of video formats, direct uploading to Facebook, YouTube, DailyMotion and more.

That would be impressive enough all on its own, but PowerDirector 13 takes the franchise even further with some interesting new and enhanced features.

The bundled Transition Designer allows you to create your own transition effects from any image, for instance, with full keyframe control helping to deliver the precise results you need.

The new Title Designer offers even more creative opportunities, with 120+ video effects on hand to produce your own custom titles.

Extended file format support means PowerDirector 13 can now handle H.265/HEVC, 2K/4K and XAVC-S files. That's not just a footnote, either: CyberLink claims H.265/HEVC can save "up to 32% in file size compared to H.264 format under same compression quality".

A new Android/ Windows 8 PowerDirector Mobile app delivers capable editing on the move, with good drag and drop support, 40+ effects and transitions, and 10GB cloud storage space for a year. Projects can be continued on the desktop, or uploaded directly to YouTube or Facebook.

Elsewhere, various improvements include better image stabilisation, a more powerful menu designer, and new support for automatically synchronising up to 100 camera clips on the timeline.

PowerDirector is available in multiple versions. This one, PowerDirector Ultra, includes everything we've described above, as well as the WaveEditor 2 Express application, and a basic set of effects and templates (Content Pack Essential and Premium, NewBlue Video Essential 1, ProDad Adorage Filter).

№ license: 1

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on 06.14.2016

Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announced

Congratulations to Evan!

Please make sure your messaging is on and send me a PM  (private message)  to claim your prize

[Image: 2cerz4j.jpg]
Thanks, great giveaway, im in, good luck to everybody Cool
Thank you for this giveaway 

Im in
Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thank you very much for this giveaway! Smile
Thank you for the giveaway!
A good deal
(06-08-2016 , 11:51 PM)yoyo Wrote: A good deal

I need this for my media playback on Windows 10.
Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Ultra - 1 license AAU 24 7,281 09-11-2018 , 04:58 AM
Last Post: lpe