Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
New guy on Promo2day block
Hello there, new guy on Promo2day block just popped in to say hello.

I used to post over at tipradar (as newguy2theweb2012), but for a very long time I did not have internet access and had a lot going on in my personal life. However, I do remember Mike giving me some plans on a forum he was starting up a long time ago. Recently I got the internet back and decided to finally check out Promo2day.

I am looking forward to contributing to a new and great forum, as long as everyone will have have me.
Hello my friend, 
We all welcome you here.

I hope you will enjoy here, and I appreciated your friendship hand here at P2D.

This is really an awesome forum you will not only find old friends even new, with many rare software giveaways here.

Regards
Mohammad
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you here with us.
Welcome here, have a good time at P2D... Smile
Welcome to promo2day Smile

Recommend you to go through with rules of the forum first and then start contributing Thumb

Hope you have good time here Dances
Welcome to Promo2day my dear brother Smile

Enjoy your stay here and I'm really really glad to see you again!
Welcome back
giveaway_junkie .
Welcome to the forum Promo2day giveaway_junkie
(06-05-2016 , 03:34 AM)giveaway_junkie Wrote: Hello there, new guy on Promo2day block just popped in to say hello.

I used to post over at tipradar (as newguy2theweb2012), but for a very long time I did not have internet access and had a lot going on in my personal life. However, I do remember Mike giving me some plans on a forum he was starting up a long time ago. Recently I got the internet back and decided to finally check out Promo2day.

I am looking forward to contributing to a new and great forum, as long as everyone will have have me.

Good to see you got your internet access back and welcome to the forum. We are always glad to have new members and hope you become an active member and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.