Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Contest] Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 FREE Full Membership
[Image: free-adobe-cc-release-giveaway.jpg]

CC 2015 is also known as the Creative Cloud 2015 Release… Since its initial launch, Adobe has issued many updates to further upgrade the functionality and capabilities of the different tools – and all ongoing upgrades are auto­matic­ally included at no addi­tional charge. Later this year, the company is expected to ship the next major milestone release of the CC product line, and this will also be included for current members.

In all, Creative Cloud comes with 15 new desk­top applica­tions (Photo­shop CC, Illus­trator CC, InDesign CC, Light­room CC, Muse CC, and all your other favorites), together with other comple­mentary tools and services (such as Acrobat DC Pro, Typekit, Adobe Portfolio, CC Market) and much more. See the entire contents of what’s in Creative Cloud.

This is exactly what we’re giving away for free below, and this offer is open to everyone world­wide!

How to enter the giveaway?  Well, it’s easy to gain up to 4 chances to win below… 

The contest is open worldwide –

to enter just do one (or more) of the following:

(1)  Like our Facebook page

2)  Follow us on Twitter

3)  Leave an original comment below answering this question:  “What do you plan to do with the new Adobe CC Release?”

= and/or =

(4)  Join 60,000+ readers below for our free monthly newsletter full of Adobe tips, tutorials, news and reviews, plus updates on new deals and exclusive coupon codes (current subscribers can just re-enter their address)

That’s it!  Each of these actions counts as a single entry into the drawing – so if you do all four, you would receive 4 different chances to win these new professional creative tools.  Be sure your email is correct so that we can contact you.  One entry per reader for each method, but please do share and tell your friends and colleagues who would like the software as well.
Submissions are open until 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, June 29th, 2016. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and contacted via email – and we’ll announce the lucky recipient (first name only) right here the following week. If you’re the one, we’ll send you a special prepaid Creative Cloud membership voucher completely free!

http://prodesigntools.com/free-adobe-cre...eaway.html
Not today
Winner announced here:

Quote:We’re pleased to announce the winner of our Creative Cloud 2015.5 Giveaway, generously sponsored by Adobe…
The winner of the grand prize who will receive a free paid annual membership to the Complete Creative Cloud with all the new CC 2015.5 tools is Leani du Toit of Philippolis, Free State, South Africa!

In her comment entry, Leani wrote:

“I plan to teach myself everything I can about Photoshop and InDesign. Through my acquired knowledge and software access, I plan to start a small business initiative that will do skills transfer through basic textile design/printing and computer design literacy training for the many unschooled and unemployed locals.
This way we would be able to tell and share our stories through beautiful booklets, workshops and thus help folks to start up their own blogs and increase the economic viability of this community. Maybe this endeavor will increase tourism one day when our district becomes one of the freshest creative/artistic hubs of the planet!”
Congratulations to Leani, and thanks to everyone for participating.
And if you didn’t win this time, don’t worry – stay tuned for more Adobe giveaways coming soon!

Reading Leani du Toit's comment

I'm happy Leani won.

Imagine a competition like this

Can Change Lives and Make The World A Better Place.

Congratulations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Creative Cloud Giveaway! Win the New Adobe 2024 Release Free tarekma7 0 801 11-23-2023 , 08:13 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Win the Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 Release – FREE Full Membership tarekma7 0 1,147 07-02-2020 , 10:10 PM
  LADY GAGA X ADOBE Welcome to Chromatica CONTEST tarekma7 0 1,014 06-28-2020 , 09:29 PM
  Win the Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 Release – FREE Full Membership tarekma7 0 1,537 07-06-2019 , 07:03 PM
  Win the Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 Release – FREE Full Membership tarekma7 0 1,264 11-22-2018 , 12:01 PM