Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SearchForDuplicates 2.0
[Image: screenshot2016-05-30001.1464617207.jpg]

SearchForDuplicates is a program designed for solving the problem of
duplicates on your disks and of course the problem with free space needed for
new media files, documents etc. It allows to localize all duplicates on all your disks
and even on media drives knowing as flash drives. And finally it allows to erase those
duplicates which you don't want to see on disks. After erasing unwanted duplicates
you will get additional space on disk for storing new files on it. In other words you may
call our program as a tool which leaves only unique material on your disks.

Homepage

Download setup
Quote:Adguard has blocked access to this page
This web page at www.replsoft.com has been reported as a phishing page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Adguard has found that this page may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information. Entering any personal information on this page may result in identity theft or other abuse.
(05-30-2016 , 03:14 PM)Mike Wrote:
Quote:Adguard has blocked access to this page
This web page at www.replsoft.com has been reported as a phishing page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Adguard has found that this page may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information. Entering any personal information on this page may result in identity theft or other abuse.
i don't know about Adguard (not installed) but i don't see Suspicious behavior.but must be something that show error
but program not fake and i %100 trust the program.working

thank you