Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Sandboxie - 1 year 1 PC giveaway
Hello dear forum members. I will giveaway one license for Sandboxie to our members that will join my giveaway.
Sandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.*

[Image: qQh5N92l.jpg]

Secure your favorite web browser and block malicious software, viruses, ransom-ware and zero day threats by isolating such attacks in the Sandbox; leaving your system protected;*
Run your favorite email program in Sandboxie so you never have to worry about suspicious attachments or spear phishing attacks;*

[Image: oy9KHgal.png]

Sandboxie restricts and blocks internet websites and programs from accessing your personal data (i.e. My Documents), files & folders on your system;*
Safely test and try new programs and applications within Sandboxie and prevent unauthorized changes to your underlying system that may occur;*

*according to: http://www.sandboxie.com/

[Image: sJVaDjHl.png]

So, if you want to take part in this giveaway you should follow the following rules:

1. Comment here why do you want to win a license for this software;
2. Only one entry per user is allowed and one entry per IP as VPNs are not allowed to be used for joining the giveaways. The posts will be checked by admins/mods.
3. Optional share on social accounts this giveaway;
4. The duration of this giveaway will be: June 6, 2016.
5. The winner will be selected by random.org.
6. If the winner doesn`t send me the PM in 3 days to claim the win that will become void.

Good luck to all the participants,
Dino.
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/7...8119748609
This is a very good program.

this program I want to win a risk because it can safely test different programs, moreover, blocking various unknown sites and programs that want to make changes in the system. Smile
Big Grin 
Always wanted to try this but could not afford.
I install every day a lot of new programs to test and with sandboxie i have a extra security.

https://www.facebook.com/frank.mohnhaupt...7677508772
Thanks a lot for this giveaway!
I would like to create locked down environments for the stuff I want to run.
Very good program that prevents hazardous elements to affect the computer ;)

Thanks for the giveaway Smile
Thumbs Up 
Sandboxie is an excellent software to proctect my PC from virus or malware attack.
Thanks a lot for this giveaway!
I use this program for protection against the jungle interneta.It helps keep malwares away as they can't interact with main OS. I'm a long time user of Sandboxie free and hope to win a license.
Thank you
As a precaution measure, needed to test the malwares in virtual environment in OS.
Thanks for the giveaway dinosaur07  Smile
virtual environment is a really safe place for operating system

thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] CyberGhost VPN -1 Year! ahmed 54 14,853 01-17-2020 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: divinenews