Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Happy Life: Reduce Stress And Anxiety - Free Ebook
Happy Life: Reduce Stress And Anxiety, Raise Self Esteem, Have Better Relationships And Be Happy Now (Happiness and Positive Thinking) Kindle Edition

by C.A. Barry (Author)

What the author says:

Here are only 3 simple questions to determine whether you should read this book.

Do you ever feel like there should be MORE to life?
Or do you ever feel your life is just MISSING SOMETHING?
Would you like to be MORE HAPPY?

If you answered yes to any of the above you need this book immediately!

Happiness is ultimately our main goal in life.
What most people don't know is that it is a skill that can be LEARNED EASILY!
This book will teach you;

How to always be in a better mood!
    How to immediately change your view on anything to your benefit
    How to get out of a depressed angry mood fast.
    How to get emotional intelligence for better relationships, success and overall outlook.
    How to connect better with everyone you meet...and much more!

I came from a pretty bad place myself, even when I got the things I thought I wanted I wasn't happy. So I decided to study EVERY self help book and book on Happiness I could get my hands on. Now I walk through life feeling life and enjoying and appreciating every day. I want to teach you how to do it!

My View : Don't I may not subscribe to all his methods there are good pointers to live a happier life

I interested go to :

https://www.amazon.com/Happy-Life-Relati...B01FGKE1KS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Easier: 60 Ways to Make Your Work Life Work for You (eBook) ahmed 0 395 12-29-2022 , 07:06 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Work Your Money, Not Your Life (eBook) ahmed 0 665 06-04-2021 , 07:43 PM
  Giveaway Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive, and Happy Life (eBook) ahmed 0 1,016 06-26-2020 , 08:30 AM
  packtpub Free Learning - Daily Free eBook tarekma7 94 17,979 09-21-2016 , 10:05 AM
Last Post: Isuru