Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Spiritual Me: Masters Edition
[Image: com.spiritualmeapp.masters_Screenshot_1462782772.png]

Quote:Introducing Spiritual Me, a new way to help you focus your mind, refresh your spirit and maintain awareness of your emotions. Spiritual Me: Masters Edition includes the option to unlock four new routines. Each routine of is a series of seven exercises that guide you through your personal practice of meditation. The exercises in the routines are concise, meaningful and can be completed within a few minutes.

LEARN TO RELAX

A conscious awareness of self and understanding of purpose provides a blueprint for peaceful and spiritual living. Much like our physical selves; our spiritual selves require daily maintenance and attention. Take time out for yourself; learn to de-stress your mind, and refresh your spirit.

MEDITATION, STRESS AND YOUR HEALTH

The word meditate originates from the Latin word meditatum, meaning, “to ponder.” The practice of “meditation” is an ancient practice that has, over time, been integrated into various religious traditions and commonly used as a technique to focus, refocus and/ or find peace within oneself. Modern day use of meditation has shown that mindful meditation can assist in the reduction of stress and anxiety, while improving the cardiovascular health.

HOW SPIRITUAL ME HELPS TO REDUCE STRESS

The application guides users through routine of seven exercises. Each exercise promotes mindfulness and relaxation. The concept of the routine comes from the inspiration of the natural world, art and scripture.

WHAT DO I GET FOR FREE?

The original paid routine and all the features without any ads are included for free. You can purchase four more routines individually or as a group. The routine that you receive for free includes these seven exercises.
Exercise 1: Self Reflection: Identify your current state of mind
Exercise 2: Stretch Release and Relax
Exercise 3: Focus in the Moment
Exercise 4: Creative Expression
Exercise 5: Divine Inspiration
Exercise 6: Art of Patience
Exercise 7: Self Reflection: Re-evaluate your current state of mind

FEATURES

• Guided meditation with high-quality relaxing sounds
• Track your personal progress over a period of time
• Unlock new routines
• Variety of daily mindfulness activities
• Add the exercises you love to the favorites list
• Spiritual book options include Tao Te Ching, Torah, Bible and Holy Quran

SETTINGS

Change your language within the app, options include: Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, and English.

HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM SPIRITUAL ME

Spiritual Me is a tool to help you conquer your negative thoughts and emotions and focus on the positive aspects of life by being aware of the current moments of living. As you continue to use Spiritual Me, you may notice that you are less stressed, irritable and anxious.

https://android.giveawayoftheday.com/spi...s-edition/