Binisoft Windows Firewall Control (3 Licenses)
[Image: lDMX7YT.png]

Windows Firewall Control is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012. Windows

Filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.

Windows Firewall Control doesn't do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules.

Homepage:

http://www.binisoft.org/wfc.php

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

License:
  • An activation code is valid for an installation id as long as the operating system is not changed.

• If the operating system is reinstalled then the installation id changes and the activation code will not work anymore.

• The activation status is preserved between WFC versions when a new update is available.

• An activation code can be used to keep WFC activated for 1 month or for 5 years depending on how long the installation id remains the same.

• Because an activation code works for a specific installation id only, an activation code can be used on one machine only.

Registered user:

A registered user account offers access to an online activation code generator which can be used to activate WFC on all computers that a user owns at home, for unlimited times, anytime.
A registered user can activate for example WFC on all his 5 computers at any time.
To become a registered user, a donation is required on our website for a lifetime license for all computers that a user owns.

I would Like to Thank Alexandru and Binisoft Team for sponsoring this Giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 3

Duration of giveaway: 14 days

Giveaway ends: May 13, 2016

Rules:

1. Share this giveaway post to your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and share the links along with your comment below. Your comment must include "why you want to win a license?"

2. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

3. Winners will be selected by using Randm.org.

4. If you don't want to take part in this giveaway please don't put your comment it creates problems when we randomize winners.

5. Winners must contact Me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.
Thanks Alexandru and Binisoft Team a lot for sponsoring these rare licenses!

Also thank you so much dear SuperMOD Tarek for hosting the awesome official giveaway for us!

I would like to win a license because my old DELL laptop still uses MSE and I really want a Powerful Firewall to assist MSE then make my laptop more safety!

Heart Good luck to all!

My Google+

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...00576?s=09

why I want this license key, because this app so small but so powerful
thanks for this giveaway

i like this software because I can manage the security level on my firewall

facebook
thanks for this giveaway
I am a computer geek and much sensitive to PC security
Twitter share
Thank you very much for giveaway.
with this very good program we can easily manage windows firewall
Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the giveaway 

Facebook
I use microsoft firewall build in,but it's filter not powerful enough!

FaceBook
This is one of my favourite firewall management applications. I've tried many over the years but WFC seems to out perform overall. It's intuitive and easy to use.

I have the free edition running on pretty much all of my windows devices and would love the chance to upgrade to pro.

Thanks

My tweet is: https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/73...7496823809

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC deathsmear 27 10,717 01-31-2018 , 05:38 PM
Last Post: deathsmear
  Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro Review+ Giveaway 10 X Lifetime Licenses deathsmear 53 17,784 10-26-2017 , 06:19 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  [Exclusive] Windows Firewall Control Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 16,042 08-25-2017 , 11:05 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Ashampoo HDD Control 3 (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 39 12,119 05-01-2017 , 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dareks