Prembox.com Premium Accounts (9 accounts -1 Year Premium)
[Image: JCH9WNR.png]

Overview:

Prembox.com is a broker for downloading files from popular file hostings. With our service is possible to download files without limits from tens of hostings and paying for only one premium account. Thanks to our service, you can save a lot of money.

Every registered user gets a free traffic for testing and a possibility to buy extra packages valid for whole year in very attractive prices.

We have an infrastructure with bandwidth over 10 GBit/s, whereby downloading starts immediately without waiting for downloading to our server first! We enable you to download without waiting and without limits, you feel like downloading from premium account in biggest file hostings like turbobit, rapidgator, uploaded!

Moreover we support popular download manager applications like Internet Download Manager, Free Download Manager, JDownloader (dedicated plugin), FlashGet and others.

File Hosts Supported:

[Image: 77qTM4B.png]

Recharge Account:

[Image: CD9gUA4.png]

Prembox Homepage

How it Works

After simple registration you will have a 3Gb FREE account:

[Image: 1h6wSnL.png]

Why is it worth to try Prembox Service?
  • you download with maximum speed

• one premium account in prembox.com replaces tens of premium accounts from file hostings

• we do not cheat on hidden extra payments or subscriptions

• no daily or weekly limits

• traffic bought will never be lost

• you pay only for used traffic

News:

2016-04-12
Another new filehosts!
We have added new filehosts to our offer:
- cloudshares.net
- gigapeta.com
- neodrive.co

After a long absence returns keep2share.cc. As for other changes, we must unfortunately say goodbye to filejoker.net and upstore.net. We wish you high transfer speeds

Full List of added File Hosts :  visit HERE

How to use Downloaders:

After adding links to the file list (step 5 in "How it works"), you can generate direct links to selected files. Links which appear in text field, need to be copied and pasted to used downloader application. After this, you can log out. Application is now able to download files. We support all popular downloaders like JDownloader, FDM, IDM, FlashGet.

Please keep in mind, that downloaders must be set up in a way which limits total number of connections for a single link, to no more than 20. So, it's adviset to set a maximum nuber of connections to 10, in case of aborting the download. Every excessive connection (above 20) will be refused (HTTP code 403 returned) and file will not be downloaded fully in this case. This limit is not used when downloading from our serwer ("download to server mode).

Resume downloads is supported

Offer:

[Image: U4sqA8X.png]
  • In order to recharge your account you need to make a payment for one of the packets listed below. Prices include tax. Traffic will never be lost.

• You can easily recharge your account on time base or traffic base

• Happy hour:  Happy Hours depends on hosting. For some of them, it lasts for whole day, for the other are set to hours between 2 and 10 AM (UTC+1 time). Detailed information about promotional hours and traffic subtracting is displayed in hosting list on the left, after logging in.

Rewards:

1st reward: 300 Gb

2nd reward :  100 Gb

From 3th to 9th winners: 50 Gb

Validity:

Premium access will be valid for one year since entering the voucher in user account

The vouchers will be valid for about 3 months since given to the winners. After this time can be deleted as unused, so they have to use vouchers within 3 months.

Rules:

If you want to have a chance to win, simply share this giveaway post to your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and share the links along with your comment below. 

Your comment must include answers to the following 3 Simple questions:

1. Why you need a premium account?

2. What are the file hosting sites do you prefer? ( Tell us your experience with file hosts)

3. You need to register,  activate your account and give feedback about the service provided / File hosting sites you suggest to be added.

Winners will be selected using Random.org

Giveaway Duration: 2 Weeks

Winners must contact me within 2 days to claim their won
1. I am a quite heavy downloader so I think this may come in handy for me Big Grin
2. I use Rapidgator the most.
3. Would love to see the site support torrent leeching in the future

https://twitter.com/CoolCrackerz/status/...4012273664

Thanks.
Thank you very much for the amazing chance.

I am also a quite heavy downloader and I use Rapidgator/fileflash,nitro..,Uploaded and meny more file sharing sites most.this will very help for my everyday needs.thanks again

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/72465...86?lang=en
I download files from hosters and being a free user is killing.

2. What are the file hosting sites do you prefer? ( Tell us your experience with file hosts)
Nothing specific as it depends on the links I get. 

3. You need to register,  activate your account and give feedback about the service provided / File hosting sites you suggest to be added.

I tried the trial account, and never got 3GB free. It's only 100mb, plus filesize restrictions for free trial account. Max 99mb size
Hope they add Nitroflare.
I had used- Download to server option. There is also instant download option.
The Happy Hour concept is confusing, They should map it to user's time zone for better understanding.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...3764422064
1. I need a Premium Account because Rapidgator drives me crazy.....
2. I prefer Rapidgator and Uploaded. (Though can't say that they favour me.)
3. Registered at the site for a free account. My tweet https://twitter.com/onlooker3

i am heavy downloader(download software, movies, games etc...)

2. What are the file hosting sites do you prefer? ( Tell us your experience with file hosts)

mostly use uploaded.net and rapidgator, with premium link, its easy, fast and resumeable

3. You need to register,  activate your account and give feedback about the service provided / File hosting sites you suggest to be added.

hope to see torrent leech function

my share:
https://www.facebook.com/emoxeriot/posts...5403350238
thanks...
Thanks for giveaway.

1.  I need a Premium Account( you download with maximum speed )
2. I use Rapidgator
3. I Hope they add Nitroflare
 Twitter
Its one of the best tool to download from multiple sites. Thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/jo.gs.54/posts/...7297172823
1 -I need premium because otherwise most of the time it was not possible to download or even it is possible, takes many hours

2 -I mostly prefer rapidgator and turbobit

3 -I have registered but only 300 mb not 3gb, need to find happy hours to get 3b

my share is :
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100804707795...RjAYWaCTvq
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...56288?s=09
I always took it to download files when it can connect the Internet
2. What are the file hosting sites do you prefer? ( Tell us your experience with file hosts)
tusfiles.net is my favorite file hosting for downloading quick and easy 

3. You need to register,  activate your account and give feedback about the service provided / File hosting sites you suggest to be added.
I really hope prembox provides a special application for Android so that the download process easier

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,787 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Giveaway Windscribe 10X Annual Accounts deathsmear 37 16,044 06-26-2019 , 11:08 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Promo2day Giveaway ExpressVPN 10X Annual Accounts Giveaway deathsmear 97 31,851 05-25-2019 , 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Promo2day Contest VyprVPN 3X Annual Accounts deathsmear 52 18,803 05-07-2019 , 06:50 PM
Last Post: baziroll
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,870 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika