Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
AquaSoft SlideShow/DiaShow Premium [for PC]
(03-19-2018 , 04:17 PM)brownie Wrote: The download exe does not work...decompression error :huh:

No problem on Setup package!
Please download it again(You have to Download PC Format Special Edition)
Thank you
PC Format SE exe is not working...same error: decompression of the installation file failed. The Installation exe file of aquasoft diashow 10,downloaded from the aquasoft site works perfect. It seems,that is an error of this installer.exe of diashow 9 premium exe . No
(03-20-2018 , 04:49 PM)brownie Wrote: PC Format SE exe is not working...same error: decompression of the installation file failed. The Installation exe file of aquasoft diashow 10,downloaded from the aquasoft site works perfect. It seems,that is an error of this installer.exe of diashow 9 premium exe . No

I downloaded the AquaSoft_DiaShow_Premium_PCF_9705.exe again and tested, it works excellent ...
(03-20-2018 , 05:16 PM)Graubaer Wrote:
(03-20-2018 , 04:49 PM)brownie Wrote: PC Format SE exe is not working...same error: decompression of the installation file failed. The Installation exe file of aquasoft diashow 10,downloaded from the aquasoft site works perfect. It seems,that is an error of this installer.exe of diashow 9 premium exe . No

I downloaded the AquaSoft_DiaShow_Premium_PCF_9705.exe again and tested, it works excellent ...

Graubaer Thanks for your confirmation dear Smile Heart Thumb
Nevertheless I uploaded it in another host for brownie  ..,Please check it in main post.
I Downloaded it twice.. yesterday & a few minute ago,all is fine... Smile

@brownie Please clear all your windows temporary file using ccleaner or Start->Run=%temp% Enter
also run CCregistry cleaner.No decompression required,run the program as Admin.
Nothing works,it´s the same problem with that installware. Thanks for your help. It is not so important. I can use another software.
Now I know the error. Eset Security Firewall blocked the installation file,because there is malware on that software. Emsisoft Antimalware also found this infection. Maybe this software download is not secure. :-/
(03-23-2018 , 03:44 PM)brownie Wrote: Now I know the error. Eset Security Firewall blocked the installation file,because there is malware on that software. Emsisoft Antimalware also found this infection. Maybe this software download is not secure. :-/

Eset Security Firewall blocked the installation file
 100% Agree with you Smile

but file contains Malware! not agree with you!! No No
Installation file has valid Digital signature!

Here is VT Result:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d622b3.../detection

[Image: fiN6RJl.jpg]
[Image: tJrFU5d.jpg]

About:
Create Slide shows for DVD and PC! Just add your photos and videos and you are done. Use powerful tools like multi-track timeline, storyboard and layout designer to create stunning animations with movement paths, zooms, ken burns effects and camera pans. Synchronize your photos with music or record your own speech. Add texts, choose transitions and text animations. Structure your slide show with chapters so even long slide shows can be handled with ease.

Intuitive to learn—start working on your presentations right away!
Compliant with many types of media—use images, videos, text, and music, or any combination of the four
Ample special effects— transitions, movements, fades, and more are only a few clicks away
Versatile—use one of the many wizards to quickly create a presentation

Features:
  • Create your own movies from still shots
  • Burning images
  • Present images and video clips in a slide show
  • Utilize images without altering them in any way:
  • AquaSoft SlideShow hits the throttle—hardware acceleration
  • Widescreen option (16:9) available
  • Record history and tell stories with images
  • Insert an unlimited number of videos and pictures
  • Characters with, ah, character!
  • Bitmap effects using Drag and Drop
[Image: 2QQqMDo.jpg]

System Requirements:
Windows 10 / 7 / Vista / 8 / 8.1
Mac

Homepage:
https://www.aquasoft.net/en

Download Full Version (FalkeMedia/DigitalPHOTO Special Installer)
http://download.digitalphoto.de/files/Di...remium.zip

How to Change Language (de->en)
Install DigitalPHOTO Special Installer(German Language).After Register,Close the program.Go to installation directory->locale folder->Delete "de" folder & Now copy & paste provided "de" folder. enjoy : )

Language file:
https://www.upload.ee/files/11936285/de.zip.html

Password:
Thanks for the post, pinned to the top of the section
You can also download here:
https://foto-download.heise.de/df2008/so...ft2021.exe ( ct Fotografie special version)
Notes: The special version requires free internet registration from within the program. Activation valid  before May 31, 2021.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway AquaSoft SpotOn [for PC] ahmed 0 462 09-29-2021 , 01:27 AM
Last Post: ahmed