Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SoftMaker Office Standard 2016 free for Teachers
[Image: title_education.png]

SoftMaker provides SoftMaker Office 2016 for Windows to schools, colleges and universities worldwide free of charge. With such a license, the software may be installed and used on all PCs of the respective educational institution.
In-service teachers may also request SoftMaker Office free of charge for their personal use.
Pupils and students receive the package for just €/US$ 10 instead of €/US$ 69.95.

How to request a license
Please click on one of the links below for ordering and eligibility information regarding software in SoftMaker's educational program:

Click "License for Teachers" and follow in structions

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the post.
What a pity! I'm not a student now. Maybe I can't use this software. But I really need a office program like this Cry
Just regist the information you want. You may need one IP and choose Germany. After registration is complete, wait one period (possibly a few hours ), you will have what you want.

[Image: image.jpg]

Goodluck!
Thanks for the posting along with all the detailed screenshots mitxitorang. Did you not have to prove your eligibility after placing the order as shown in the image?

I have the same problem. It won't be used for everyone. So need to prove your eligibility that you are a student or a teacher.
Sorry! Unintentionally Posted here...
(Deleted)
I received the following message:
"This version is licensed for educational use only. You must now prove your eligibility.
"

How to prove your eligibility for educational versions

To order at educational prices, you need to prove your eligibility.
To do this, first complete your order, then send us by e-mail or fax the following pieces of proof:
  • School license: A letter from your school that confirms you are ordering on behalf of and for your school

• University chair license: A letter from your university chair that confirms you are ordering on behalf of and for your university faculty or chair

• Teacher's license: A scan of your school staff ID card or a letter (stamped or signed) from your school confirming that you are a teacher

• Student license: A scan of your student ID card or report card or school certificate, or another suitable official paper containing your name and confirming your status as a student
Our fax number: +49-911-30 37 96
E-mail address: sales@softmaker.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SoftMaker Office 2012 and Elegant Handwriting Fonts tarekma7 3 2,008 11-22-2020 , 04:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest SoftMaker Office Standard 2018(3 Licenses) ahmed 0 1,312 11-28-2019 , 02:44 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest WPS Office 2019 - Complete Office Suite [2 x LifeTime and 10 x 1 Year Licenses] ahmed 7 3,624 07-13-2019 , 07:41 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Microsoft Office 2016 - 20 licenses (United States and Canada) Mike 2 1,798 09-27-2017 , 05:08 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  Back To School: Win 20 Office 2016 Mike 1 1,456 08-13-2017 , 04:41 PM
Last Post: tarekma7