Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Boost Speed 7.6.0
[Image: 3f883e5d53cbaa3cee7c0d95b4360e11_250.jpeg]

BoostSpeed is the simplest way to repair, clean up and speed up your PC. It is an immensely popular system utility suite that provides one-click cleanup and repair functionality and offers registry cleanup and defrag, disk defrag, startup management, Internet optimization, privacy protection, recovery of accidentally deleted files, Windows tweaking and more.

The Action Center includes Windows features that can be enabled for improved security, as well as additional applications that can be installed to cover essential system needs, such as antivirus software (if none is installed), data backup tools and similar. The Action Center tips help the user protect their data, prevent virus infections and avoid other potential problems, which can be especially helpful for novice users who have little experience in dealing with these issues. The Privacy Protection section allows users to review the kind of sensitive information that may be revealed, see a detailed list of items detected and control what portions get erased.

System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3 (x32)/ Vista SP2 (x32)/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10; Hard disk space: 60 MB; Memory: 512 MB; Recommended screen resolution: 1024x700

Publisher:
Auslogics Software Pty Ltd

Homepage:
http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/boost-speed/

File Size:
21.2 MB

Price:
The program is available for $59.95,
but it will be free for our visitors
as a time-limited offer.

Giveaway Page:
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/boost-speed-7/
I have not tried this program in several years. Has anyone used this product lately and if so whats your opinion on it?
(04-10-2016 , 12:47 PM)Mike Wrote: I have not tried this program in several years. Has anyone used this product lately and if so whats your opinion on it?

My opinion: it was good only until version 6 has come out, so version 5 was the best. After that, they changed the interface and made it ugly, bundled it with crap and weakened its effectiveness. I know this because i used to be a fan of this software. This very good app was destroyed the same way it was destroyed TuneUp Utilities, my favourite tuneup tool, with the only exception that Auslogics was not sold to anyone, as far as I know. I hope they change everything in version 9 in order to be more as it was to be once.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auslogics Boost Speed 9 ahmed 1 860 02-03-2018 , 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrtrout