Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Word Vault Essential
[Image: 947222381_Screenshot_1460017073.jpg]

Pro features let you...

• Sync content and data between devices & view/print data online (Note: This is only available in Word Vault Essential)
• View 1800+ HD images and use Interactive activities
• Track Data for Multiple Clients
• Listen to and record audio
• Add Words, Pictures, & Audio to Any List
• Create Custom Lists

The ultimate tool for SLPs, parents, teachers, and professionals to teach articulation, language, and social skills. It has 8100 words, 1800 phrases & sentences, and 115 stories of targeted practice for articulation. Word Vault reduces wasted therapy time and is designed for both children and adults to quickly find functional words, phrases, sentences, and stories by sound, blend, place, difficulty, or concept through easy navigation. For rapid drill, content can be used in list view. For more focused practice content can be used in single stimuli view to see one word, phrase, sentence, or concept at a time. 120+ categories of language building material, 3800+ minimal pairs and 295+ multi-syllabic words, and over 25 categories of social language content are also at your fingertips. Need to send homework or share a list of words or concepts with someone? 1-touch email makes it a snap. Simply tap the email button to share a list.
*This app is dedicated to my Mom for always believing in me, Nov. 1951 - Feb 2011 I love & miss you, for my Dad who taught me how to work hard, for my Wife who I love and has been so supportive during this journey, and for my kids who keep me smiling.

Giveaway Page:
https://iphone.giveawayoftheday.com/word...essential/