Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 9
I could use office for my laptop.

X
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win Ashampoo Office because it contains everything you need to work with documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Documents, calculations and presentations are handled as quickly as emails, notifications and scheduling tasks. From everyday duties to handling the most demanding documents.

Twitter
Thanks for this Ashampoo Office 9 contest, it's a great alternative to microsoft office and can run together, I like the support of XLS, XLSX, and ODS...this is interesting in case microsoft Excel does not work like after an update...

Share Link
Works great with MS Office files!

https://x.com/masiha51488427/status/1719348461429280867
Thanks for the competition.
I really hope to get a license.
I want to win a license for Ashampoo Office 9 to create documents and spreadsheets. I need this license for my laptop.
Good luck to all.

Facebook
https://x.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/172...79452?s=20

Ashampoo Office 9 excellent alternative to Microsoft Office...it allows you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations faster than ever.
With Ashampoo Office, I could create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with all the features that meet my needs as a full-fledged office suite. Documents can be compared side by side with synchronized scrolling. SQLite databases can be imported in a spreadsheet and exported as well.

Twitter/X
I want a swift, smart looking efficient office app.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Tweeet
What I like most about Ashampoo Office is that it is really compatible with Microsoft Office. In my experience it often even works better than Microsoft Office!  Thumb You really can't go wrong with  Ashampoo Office.  Thumb Smile

So I would be very happy to win a license for the amazing office suite Ashampoo Office.
sharelink
Ashampoo Office suite is probly the best MS office alternative.
I'm renewing my years old laptop, and so with Ashampoo Office, I may not need MS Office.
Great giveaway, please do include me.
Thanks.
X share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,554 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14