Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional
Twitter

Best program for hard disk maintenance, monitoring and protection. The large data these disks house is invaluable. This app lets you keep the disks in good health thereby securing the data.
More contribution is required here
Thanks for the giveaway.
I'm currently using version 5.xx Hard Disk Sentinel Professional for monitoring and analyzing the state of hard drives and SSD media, their performance, Lifetime, and power.
Usage. Like to taste of latest version's features. count me in too...

My Share: https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1714506927953101284
good software to help me manage my hard disk on my system. been using the free version to check condition of my software but it will be good to have pro version for constant active monitoring. thanks for giveaway.

https://twitter.com/Takajo_Aki91/status/...0203024810
twitter

I need Hard Disk Sentinel to monitor the health of my HDD so that I can plan in advance before its failure. I like its GUI and I also like its foll. feature:-
Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing

Hard Disk Sentinel can communicate with all IDE, Serial ATA, NVMe, SCSI, SAS and most USB hard disk drives, SSD and hybrid drives (SSHD) to detect their status and temperature. Hard disk status are displayed immediately as you launch the application, there is no need to analyse hard disks for a long period. It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk. It reads all general and vendor-specific attributes and monitor their values. For advanced users, all raw data are displayed also including power-on time and number of read/write errors. Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.
Twitter link

I've used HD Sentinel for years, it has a great user interface - would love to get a new version.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is an absolute game-changer when it comes to monitoring and maintaining the health of your hard drives. I have been using this software for quite some time now, and I am thoroughly impressed with its accuracy and reliability. Not only does it provide real-time data on the status of my hard disks, but it also offers proactive warnings and alerts to prevent any potential failures. With Hard Disk Sentinel Professional, I can confidently say that my valuable data is in safe hands. It's a must-have tool for anyone serious about protecting their digital assets.

My share is below:
Twitter giveaway share
Thanks for the Giveaway !
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a performance monitoring and optimization HDD tool which can check hard disk activity
performance with detailed information on its status, health and temprature, SMART, detc. It is the best utility that can give you valuable information about the current state of your drive and let you know when failures are expected to prevent seerious damage and data loss for immediate backup and early replacement of your hard disk.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...rYbzBpsxUl
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro?

Because in the past, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro has saved my hard drive disk from catastrophic failure several times by correcting sectors that have suddenly gone bad and would have resulted in failure of my hard drive or giving me time to save off any vital, valuable, or private into from my hard-drive before it fails.  . ... It always keeps me aware if my computer is running too hot, so I can look for solutions to cool it down. This especially comes in handy on a laptop computer which tend to heat up more than desktop computers in my experience, and I have just bought and new one and need to win a license for this software to put on it. --- I consider Hard Disk Sentinel Pro a "must-have" (necessary) software for all computers, especially my own. Smile

----> Click here to see my Twitter.com/X social media share for this contest.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for this contest and also for all that you do for this great software forum. Thumb
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...8103084033
I'm currently using the standard version and I'm very happy with the results it provides, I would be very very happy if I could use the pro version of this great application

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional tarekma7 29 5,504 01-26-2024 , 04:23 PM
Last Post: Imran