[Official Giveaway] - Backup4all Professional (10 x licenses)
Thanks for this giveaway!

My most favourite feature is  "Smart Backup Type"

Backup4all employs a unique system that decides automatically what backup type to use in order to save the most file versions (within the same allotted storage space) on  destination and improve the backup speed. Using the smart backup option I optimize the backup process and reduce decision time as I don't have to compare various backup types to chose what's more suitable.
Thanks for this giveaway

My best features include support for multiple backup
Guardian : Thanks again for your Nice Giveaway !
Please count me in.
Backup4all bundles four backup types and allows users to specify the compression level as well as protect the archived items from unauthorized viewing by setting up passwords is the favorite feature I like most.
Need to try a backup software, since I just burn to DVD.
Thanks for this giveaway. Thumb
My best features is -Smart Backup Type-.
Thank you so much for the giveaway

My favourite feature of Backup4all Professional version is the Built-in scheduler, by which I can define backup task running at specific schedule.
Also it has user-friendly UI for both beginner and advanced users.
i like the Smart Backup Type and user interface good and program run fast

thank you for giveaway
Thank you guardian for your giveaway. I like very much the devs as they try hard to do a nice work. My favourite feature is version tracking that allows to users to restorew a specific file version directly from the main window.

Good luck to the other particpants. Below my share:
https://plus.google.com/1073670065627181...n9pSBmqoS9

PS: guardian, the keys for giveaway are for version 5 or 6?
@dinosaur07 have asked developer which version .. will reply back when they let me know Big Grin
Thank you for the giveaway! I like it's able to backup to different destinations and especially to ftps. The plugin support is another great feature that extends the possibilities.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/71...5688387584

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,327 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,897 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 16,414 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Exclusive] novaPDF Professional Review and Giveaway (20 licenses) tarekma7 51 17,662 07-24-2018 , 04:49 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 25 9,603 07-23-2018 , 05:41 PM
Last Post: baziroll