Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses
I like this password manager and its feature:
Store your passwords securely online
Facilitating logging into websites and services
Cooperation with popular browsers
Data synchronization between different devices

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/16...8784176129
Sticky Password is one of the best Password managers available with military grade encryption, sync of data so that I can use on manu devices and I lastly, I like its reliable auto-fill feature which saves me time while filling forms and  login data.
Thanks!!!
Best password management tool I've ever used
Automatically generates ultra-strong passwords
Integrates major browsers,one-click fill form

my share
Sticky Password is a secure safe for storing passwords and sensitive data, which it saves by encrypting with AES-256 algorithm. I like the possibility of local synchronization of data saved in the program via Wi-Fi or manually, without using the cloud. I use the programme on my devices and also use the portable version on USB. It works great and I am happy with it. I dream of a lifetime licence.
Thanks for the giveaway!
I have nothing to say but safe,handy and ease of use.
Thank you for give me the opportunity.

Twitter
Thanks a lot for this great giveaway!  Thumb Smile

Without a great password manager like Sticky Password Premium it is quite inconvenient for me to enter and manage my individual passwords on all my devices.

As passwords should be as secure as possible it's more difficult to remember them. So knowing all passwords by heart is not so easy either. The alternative option of using the same easy password on all sites would be very insecure.

This is where Sticky Password Premium comes in extremely handy. Anyone (even me Smile ) should be able to remember one single master password. Sticky Password Premium then takes over and enters the individual passwords on each password protected site. This is very helpful!

I especially like the "Local WiFi Sync" feature, as I don't want my passwords on any server - no matter how secure this server is in theory.

Therefore I would love to win a lifetime license for Sticky Password Premium.  Smile

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Post your comment on Sticky Password Premium.
Sticky Password is a password manager which can store/remember all your usrnames/passwords, credit card details, passport, driving license details and encrypt them on your PC, then upload to the cloud(online vault) and protect your online passwords and personal informations from your browser.
2. Like or Follow Sticky Password on their social networks (Optional)
https://www.facebook.com/stickypassword liked.
https://twitter.com/stickypassword followed.
3. Share the contest on social networks and other platforms (Optional)
Facebook sharing link : 
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...YKhwPAs4tl
Why you want to win a license?

Sticky password is a powerful tool that creates strong and unique passwords with strong encryption AES-256 and Fingerprint scanning which is quite a new way to login into your accounts on Android and iOS devices.

It works on your laptop , smartphone and tablets as well. It can secure your digital wallet and all your credit cards and debit cards which make sure to shop online.

It is all done via one Master Password. It has more features like smart security , portable USB password manager ,portable copy of Sticky Password and support with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.

What is your favorite features?

biometric login for all device

Twitter
Sticky Password is so pretty with its interface and functions. Been using the free version and annual premium giveaway versions whenever available. A lifetime premium license is what that has been eluding me since the beginning of these giveaways. I sincerely hope that this cat and mouse game would be over this time and I would be able to get one.
Contest Ended

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,962 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,792 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest PDF Shaper Premium Giveaway – 10 Licenses Mike 18 3,579 03-02-2023 , 07:53 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 10,351 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Premium Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 23 4,172 02-21-2023 , 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper