Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Chinese Man Purchases iPhone 6s, Gets a Yummy Pancake Instead
Delicious treat delivered instead of an iPhone

China is the land of surprises when it comes to online shopping from sellers you’ve never met before, and it’s no secret that some of those who hoped to buy something at a price that was too good to be true received anything but the product they actually paid for.

This is exactly what happened to a Chinese man who wanted to buy an iPhone 6s for just $230 (€200) from someone who advertised the device online.
Asked why he was selling the iPhone at such a low price, the seller said that it was “smuggled into the country,” as Shanghaiist reports, so it was 70 percent cheaper than a typical iPhone available in a local store. This has quickly convinced the man to buy it, so he paid the money and waited for the package to arrive at this home.

The iPancake:

And yes, the package did arrive, but instead of the iPhone, he received… a pancake. That’s right, he got a Chinese pancake instead of an iPhone, and although he tried to contact the seller and ask for a refund, he was unsuccessful, pretty much because the person selling the iPancake evaporated.
This story is as funny as it is sad because, if you think about it, the seller actually made the effort of preparing a pancake and then sending it to the unsuspecting buyer. In case you’re wondering, making a Chinese pancake takes around 30 minutes, and the list of ingredients includes flour, oil, water, Asian sesame oil, and chopped green onion (insert drooling emoticon here).

The report doesn’t reveal what the buyer actually did with the pancake, but we’re pretty sure he didn’t eat it. Which is actually a poor choice, given the fact that it was most likely the most expensive pancake he ever got. And it was delivered by post right to his door.

Source
I am absolutely sure that it will take him more time to digest that $230 iPancake.
Buha ha ha Lmao

Sorry cant control my laugh. I feel sorry for him
Smile  I usually suspect things coming from China.