Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual]
Lifetime licenses number will be reduced if no users are interested. Only 9 replies in this exclusive giveaway with LIFETIME Licenses ??!
Thank you for these exclusive giveaway.

I want to win a license, because compared to other programs in this field, RecMaster is a lightweight screen recorder, with very high recording quality, many settings for every taste. It's very cool that there are many recording modes, you can choose the one that you need at a particular moment, plus recording on multiple monitors.

Thanks again, very cool software.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/150...17yBfDqlMQ

https://www.facebook.com/SoftPremium1/po...585153435?
I want to win a licence for my brother who is recently got interested in recording & uploading his gameplay on facebook group, but the app he is using right now is very bad, the recorded video quality is bad, lack of editing option as well as high memory uses during editing slow down his machine badly.
I hope with RecMaster he wont have to face these problems as I have used it previously & it was one of the smoothest recorder in the market.
Thanks to P2D for organizing such giveway & Thanks to Aunbox Software Co., Ltd. for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Users.

My Share
I would like to win a license because You can also add a custom watermark (both text and Image supported) easily. Make sure your recording video will be perfect and instructive to your viewer.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...6420201983
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of RecMaster Screen Recorder?

Because there is so much online that I want to record, and I need a reliable and time-proven screen recorder such as RecMaster to do the job.

RecMaster has multiple recording modes: The software will offer five(5) recording modes that will include audio-only recording and selected-area recording as well. The highest resolution will go all the way up to 4K MP4 format. Once you have set up the mode, it’s time to tweak settings like quality, frame rate, audio/video input, etc... And, this software is very "user friendly."

*Many thanks to Betty Yu from Aunbox Software Co., Ltd. ... and to tarekma7 for making this contest possible. Smile
Thank you for the giveaway contest. As always, a great opportunity.

Shared at: https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...OJaDHNrlpA

There are many reasons that I would like a license for RecMaster, but I'll only mention a few.

RecMaster can do pretty much everything I want a screen recorder to do. It supports one-click screen recording.
RecMaster allows you to set recording parameters such as video format, resolution, frame rate, camera output, audio output, to name a few.
You can choose from full screen video in HD or 4K resolution, selected area, webcam, or audio-only modes. It even offers PIP (Picture in Picture).
With a few simple selections, you can schedule a recording event with the parameters you have selected.

RecMaster solves one of my pet peeves about screen recorders. When starting a recording, some programs capture a bit of the initial mouse movement; but with RecMaster you can choose to show or hide the cursor while recording.

However, you're not done with just recording what happens on the screen. RecMaster allows you to edit recordings with simple but effective integrated tools for cutting, trimming, and merging. I can make to recording suit my needs rather than just taking what I get.

I'm a visual learner, as many people I know are. Being able to record things I do and want to pass to others is a breeze. My friends can see the entire process via video recording.  The learner can pause, stop and replay events that need to be reviewed or re-viewed.

I find RecMaster simple, powerful, and flexible. What more could I ask for?

Good Luck to all

Regards, wkp
Thanks tarekma7 for the RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows giveaway.

The more I use RecMaster the more features I find. RecMaster is an Excellent program.

Definitely Recommend it.

I would recommend they did a Pro version trial to use all of the features.
There are many features I did not get to try.

RecMaster has loads of excellent features.

It provides everything you need to record your desktop activities such as gameplays, presentations, live webcasts, online lectures, and business meeting videos.

It would be great to win a license.

https://www.recmaster.net/usermanual
https://www.recmaster.net/how-to
https://www.recmaster.net/user-guide

Excellent giveaway :-
5 LIFETIME licenses of RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows to giveaway + 100 One year license

Fb share

[Image: ZoC9IeQ.png]

Video of Menu Settings :-
Bite-size snippet of the excellent RecMaster Recorder. Quick view of accessing the settings menu.

Menu settings for video quality:-
[Image: lESgmAu.png]

Video options and paintbrush app:-
[Image: 0vMK84E.png]  

The Paintbrush app is great program to have. Can add arrows, squares text etc to annotate.

Merge files together or delete recorded files:-
[Image: NcCLr64.png]

Game mode short clip :-

Using Trial version - When starting to record and finish recording you get limitations message.
[Image: m9XdTy8.png]

Trial vs Pro versions:-
[Image: TxCFpio.png]

Importing and viewing a video.
[Image: cPdiKQP.png]

Open editor:-
[Image: I63IO0d.png]

Modes and Enable/disable webcam:-
[Image: zXioydN.png]

Screenshot Capture :-
[Image: EmXlSOs.png]
Thank you for this opportunity 
i would like to win a license for this software
RecMaster will be a great addition to my collection with its screen recording abilities and related features.

Twitter
Thanks to the Giveaway!
2. Reply about RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows and why you would like to win a license.
Screen recording software can record the entirety or portions of your computer or mobile screen. The recording can include everything to help people learn what to do and how to do it. Audio narration is available, and sometimes annotation is also offered as part of it's package.

But a good screen recorder should meet the following basic criteria :
1. Easy-to-use
2. Record the entire screen, a particular are or one window
3. Allow users annotate the recorded footage
4. Include system and microphone audio
5. Capture footage from external sources
6. Built-in export options

RecMaster is a super-easy, professional and useful screen recording software which can support accurate screen recording of any desktop activities in HD/4K like desktop presentations, live webcasts, software video guides, online videos/music/audio and business meeting videos. With built-in seven screen recording modes, it offers the easiest and most efficient way to record your computer screen. With Just one click from RecMaster,  you can easy enjoy every moment and detail from your computer screen.

Most video recording softwares in the market are either too expensive or too difficult to master. But RecMaster is GREAT and USER FRIENDLY!
So, if you are looking for practical applications of screen recording software, then RecMaster should be your BEST CHOICE. It is also the best choice for work, study and entertainment and best suited both to beginners and advanced users.
Moreover, RecMaster is compatible with both WINDOWS and MAC SYSTEMS.

Following recommendations are suggested :
- Add a free version of RecMaster with limited features to attract more users to familiar with the software before he decide to buy it.
- The support should be extended to Linux, if not Android/iOS.

I am really impressed by this great, super-easy and professional screen recording tool. With such favorite featrues provided by this software, I am eager to win a license especailly a Lifetime License  which can save me time for renewal each year.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7788777588

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,022 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 44 5,909 03-25-2024 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,186 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,177 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder Review and Giveaway Mike 30 12,790 03-26-2020 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: Starship