Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 23 (2 x Epubor Ultimate Converter Licenses)
"They say that a picture is worth a thousand words"

OK good people this refers to the notion that an idea can be conveyed within just a single still image.

[Image: OPDVF5il.jpg]

In a few words please make us laugh with your humorous caption for this photo.

The winner will be chosen on Saturday 19th March and the member with the wittiest reply wins 2 x Epubor Ultimate Converter Licenses (1 for you and 1 for a friend)

Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is your choice.. BUT please note!! that if another member
has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway?
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..

I could just change my VPN/Proxy... 
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service??

The winner will have 4 days in which to send me a PM to claim their win, or forfeit their prize.

competition closes Saturday 19th March

here's one to kick off the contest..  is this the true meaning of the toast - 'BOTTOMS UP' 

edit: closing soon Big Grin
Dear,Are you half full or half empty.I guess a straw is optional Drink a beer
Every little thing looks bigger when watched upside down.
Tongue
(03-13-2016 , 01:15 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Every little thing looks bigger when watched upside down.
Tongue

the laws of gravity?
To the tune of the song "99 Bottles of Beer",

1 upside down woman on the wall, 1 upside down woman on the wall
If one falls down or vomits around, no upside down woman on the wall
Go outside and invite them all, 99 upside down woman on the wall
 Smile
cmon .. I know you all have a funny reply that you have been laughing to yourself about

how about sharing it with your fellow members so they too can rip their cheeks apart and smile

competition closes tomorrow... so stop procrastinating and post here to put us into hysteria 

I know you have it in you ... I have read your funnies before which had me   Roll on floor laughing
which is even funnier when my wife asks .." are you ok down there?"  :huh:
(03-18-2016 , 09:06 AM)guardian Wrote: cmon .. I know you all have a funny reply that you have been laughing to yourself about

how about sharing it with your fellow members so they too can rip their cheeks apart and smile

competition closes tomorrow... so stop procrastinating and post here to put us into hysteria 

I know you have it in you ... I have read your funnies before which had me   Roll on floor laughing

Guardian, are you sure you understood well the "down there" meaning of your wife saying?  Lmao
(03-18-2016 , 10:43 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(03-18-2016 , 09:06 AM)guardian Wrote: cmon .. I know you all have a funny reply that you have been laughing to yourself about

Guardian, are you sure you understood well the "down there" meaning of your wife saying?  Lmao

hahahahahah .. naughty Tongue

when I read your replies I roll on the floor laughing and my wife asks are you ok on the floor 
having fits of laughter Tongue
ok good people for the fits of laughter we need to select a winner for Photo Caption 23

I know there were only 3 x entries but I tried to so hard to pick between you all... but I thought you all deserved to win

so as any fair man would do I let random.org do my picking for me

[Image: 5INpzSzl.jpg]

thank you again for kindly posting your humourous replies...
Congratulations Bjourne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 38 (Kerish Doctor 2020 License) Mike 20 12,770 06-15-2020 , 04:57 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 37 (SUPERAntiSpyware Lifetime License) Mike 19 13,958 12-19-2018 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 36 (Shadow Defender Lifetime) Mike 22 16,238 08-29-2017 , 07:52 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Make Us Laugh – Photo Caption Contest 35 (Watchdog Anti-Malware) Mike 13 13,149 08-06-2017 , 11:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 34 (Sandboxie) Mike 19 19,176 12-26-2016 , 10:40 AM
Last Post: Hamid