Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Of The Day - 'Archives'
Ok so released on December 7th 2012 by the revenge crew the site had GOTD giveaway software offered for downloading without the GOTD registration wrappers. So as you can see unwrappers have been around for some time now..

.txt   Giveaway Of The Day - Archives 1.txt (Size: 69 bytes / Downloads: 6)

The site was unavailable for some time but recently I see that it is up again. 

There are currently 326 pieces of software available. yeah I know some of the software offered here is a little old but here is one I copied to show you what is available and for you to have a little fun with... also brings back a lot of memories of software programs of the past LoL

Face Off Max 3.3.9.2

Haven’t you ever wondered how you would look if you had another body? Wouldn’t it be great to see your face in a celebrity group or on a magazine cover? 

Now Face Off Max enables you to create fun photos to embarrass your coworkers, make yourself look cool and make your friends look like dweebs, all with a few clicks of the mouse. Share the fun with your friends by directly uploading the photos to facebook. Just with a little creativity, your fun can go boundlessly!

.txt   Face Off Max 3.3.9.2.txt (Size: 96 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Thanks,Guardian Thumb
That's a valuable trove.
Thanks for the hint  Thumb
Thanks for the post
and their latest site to maybe find your treasure

.txt   Giveaway Of The Day - Archives 2.txt (Size: 137 bytes / Downloads: 6)
something that you may find interesting in archives 

Start Menu 10 Pro v5.5.5 

.txt   Start Menu 10 Pro 5.5.5.txt (Size: 129 bytes / Downloads: 5)   Cool

(site has issues so I suggest you scroll down half way through Archives link on left or hit browse button and search manually)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Of The Day - Archives guardian 3 1,711 01-11-2016 , 11:45 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50