Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway SiriusXM 6 Months
6 Months Free SiriusXM
Available in US only. No Samsung registration needed
It does not work outside US: Tried outside with VPN & Card. Hope someone can find a solution. 
Hope it works in US. If not, my apologies. Please ignore/delete from thread

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy...sirius-xm/
Quote:FAQ
Who is eligible to participate in the SiriusXM Streaming trial offer?
This offer is only for new SiriusXM streaming subscribers who have not had SiriusXM streaming in the last 12 months.

I bought a different Samsung device. Am I eligible for this offer?
Only the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S21+ 5G, Galaxy S21 5G, A02s, A12, A32 5G, A42 5G, A52 5G, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy A51, or Galaxy A71 5G qualifies.

When can I redeem this offer?
The offer is available for redemption through December 31, 2021.

How do I redeem the 6 month SiriusXM Streaming trial offer from my Galaxy Device?
Open Samsung Members app on your eligible Galaxy device. Navigate to the benefits section and click on the SiriusXM 6 month offer banner and sign up.
Step 1: Create account; valid email address and password. This will be your login to stream and manage your account.
Step 2: Enter credit card information; you will not be charged until after the free trial is complete.
Step 3: Review & Confirm.

Can I redeem this offer with another Samsung offer?
Yes, you can combine this offer with other carrier, retailer and Samsung offers.

What kind of proof of purchase will I need to provide to redeem this offer?
No proof of purchase necessary.

If I live in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands, do I qualify for this offer?
This offer is only available in the 50 US and Puerto Rico. If you live in the US Virgin Islands you are not eligible for this offer.

I purchased my eligible Samsung Galaxy device from a different retailer than Samsung.com/Shop Samsung app. How do I redeem my offer?

You can redeem your offer regardless of where you purchased your eligible Galaxy device. To redeem your SiriusXM Streaming trial, follow the redemption steps above.

What happens at the end of the 6 month SiriusXM Streaming trial period?
At the beginning of month 7, you will be charged at then-current rates (currently $13.00/month). Fees and taxes apply. You must cancel your subscription during your promotional period to avoid future charges.

My question was not answered above. How can I get the help I need?
For questions about your Samsung device or account, contact Samsung Customer Support.
For questions about SiriusXM Streaming or your SiriusXM account, contact SiriusXM Customer Support here.
3-Month SiriusXM Trial Subscription (Select Vehicles Only)
https://www.siriusxm.com/trial-eligibili...TSP_NA_BAU

About this deal:
-This offer is available only on eligible, inactive factory-equipped satellite radios
-Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of the stated trial subscription term unless you decide to subscribe
-All fees, content and features are subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other and may be modified or terminated at any time.