Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Selenium in C# - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework
Selenium in C# - Setup Simple Test Automation Framework | Udemy

Quote:Description
Some of you may ask a question like: “Why should I select this course, instead of learning Selenium by myself?”
So, what is extremely cool about this course?
You won’t learn just theory.
You will have practical technical tasks to implement real test applications.
You won’t need to search for answers to your questions on Google, because you can't understand lessons or homework.
Everything is in here. In one place. In this training course.
This guarantees you that this training course will save a lot of your time.
If you would start learning Selenium by yourself you would notice that on the internet there is a lot of directions to learn Selenium, a lot of different specific topics to learn, which are not applicable on most projects. So, you have to experiment with all the possible solutions to find out which one is the best for you.
In this training course, you will discover Selenium from the very beginning.
What I suggest to you, is a training course, where step by step, with detailed homework program, with practical tasks, with a thorough review of each practical task solution we will learn Selenium together.

https://www.udemy.com/course/selenium-in...MAY_FREE_3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] 300+ Python Exercises (Simple and Complex) with Algorithm baziroll 0 488 02-17-2022 , 07:32 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Python And Flask Framework Complete Course For Beginners baziroll 3 657 08-18-2021 , 12:56 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Python And Flask Framework Complete Course baziroll 4 687 08-12-2021 , 02:07 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Web Scraping for Data Science - Python & Selenium - Basics baziroll 1 429 07-21-2021 , 09:34 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Automation PyTest Course for 2021 baziroll 0 304 07-21-2021 , 01:28 AM