Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Cold Email Mastery: B2B Cold Emailing & B2B Lead Generation
Cold Email Mastery: B2B Cold Emailing & B2B Lead Generation | Udemy

Quote:Description
Master high-performing cold emails!
I’m going to teach you…
How I secured a meeting with the CEO and executive team of a $30 million business off just one single automated cold email template
How achieve open rates over 50% and boost your clicks and responses
How to change people’s minds using certain copywriting words
The six big tips for writing effective, persuasive cold emails
The BEST copywriting frameworks
My personal B2B copywriting framework
Various ways to get your hands on a great email list
Techniques for automating email sequences and testing results
This course is for people working in sales, business development, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
I’ve done email marketing for over 11 years using various techniques and technologies, seeing what works and what doesn’t. I worked for companies ranging from tiny, bootstrapped startups all the way up to the Fortune 100. I taught college level marketing and published numerous marketing books. I also have an MBA in marketing from Northwestern University.

https://www.udemy.com/course/cold-email-...D7FE521EFA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 158 03-22-2024 , 07:50 PM
Last Post: teamsgbp
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 513 02-23-2024 , 05:28 PM
Wink Personal Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 365 11-21-2023 , 09:58 PM
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader 3.0 teamsgbp 0 332 09-24-2023 , 07:16 AM
  Giveaway Dare to Lead: How to Become a Next-Generation Leader teamsgbp 0 355 08-12-2023 , 02:22 PM