Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Try LexOffice for [1 Year]
[Image: 5f577ebf4012b9973f7a9632_grafik-funk-das...ftware.gif]

The innovative software for your online accounting helps you with your business mission right from the start. Put your paperwork on auto mode immediately and save valuable time for your actual work . With the online accounting software, accounting has never been easier ! Whether you want to create offers, write invoices, manage customers or prepare your tax return: With lexoffice you have all functions in one program. You don't need any accounting knowledge or extensive training for this. Register now for free and get started right away!

lexoffice is the ideal tool for start-ups and founders who want to keep their bookkeeping under control. The software is so easy to use that the financial stuff almost takes care of itself. And is as flexible as you are . With our cloud solution, you always have the bookkeeping with you in your pocket . And are light years ahead of your competition.

As a start-up, we give you lexoffice free of charge for 12 months and with no subscription obligation. If you have founded or are currently at it within the last 24 months, you can get started right away without any installation . Just click on the button and off you go!

Homepage:
https://www.lexrocket.de/tools/lexoffice

GP:
https://app.lexoffice.de/lxo-signup/star...ation.html

Source
Thanks for the post
Well, I registered and upon that was redirected to the German website for the lexOffice app. And I couldn't find any way to switch to English language, as I absolutely do not speak German. Any hints? Otherwise, it's useless, at least for me.  Sick
(04-07-2021 , 02:57 PM)dreamingwolf Wrote: Well, I registered and upon that was redirected to the German website for the lexOffice app. And I couldn't find any way to switch to English language, as I absolutely do not speak German. Any hints? Otherwise, it's useless, at least for me.  Sick

I have no idea ! We have a lots of German users & (Central Europe) here.