Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway
I had been using a few uninstallers but once I tried Revo Uninstaller, I stick with it, been a few years, it helps clean up leftover junk files.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
I want to win Revo Uninstaller Pro 4, because I use the previous version of Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 and this program has good functionality. I want to upgrade to Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 to get new features and modules, as well as improvements to existing ones.
I also give priority to choosing Revo Uninstaller Pro, because at the moment it is one of the best programs for safely removing applications and programs without leftovers, traces and tails on the PC.

Twitter Share
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a solid choice for the computer junkie who wants an immaculate PC, but its user interface and lack of browser toolbar/plug-in deletion keep it from being the top dog in the program-uninstaller field.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1381001624257187844
I've used Revo 3 for a long time. However it lacks a lot of funcionatlities, so i have to move to other choices. I'm currently using IOBIT but it's not as good as Revo!

So, would like a chance

ty for the giveaway

Twitter
Hi tarekma7,

First, thank you for this very in-depth and helpful review.
Second, I have been using Revo Uninstaller Free for several years now and it has always been my go to uninstaller fore the safe and reliable job it always does removing leftovers.

I have tried a few of the other guys uninstallers, but I have always been true to Revo Uninstaller.
I would like to throw my hat in the ring for a chance to win because I would love the chance to have the PRO features.

Good luck to everyone, and a big thank you to VS Revo Group and tarekma7 for this opportunity.

Rules
1. Pass
2. Pass
3. I'm truly sorry tarekma7, but I don't have any social media presence and promo2day is the only tech forum I am a member of.
4. Will have to wait and see.
Hi Tarek, thank you so much for organizing a great contest with the drawing of the best program for the comfortable removal of installed programs - Revo Uninstaller Pro. Many thanks to you for supporting our forum afloat for such a long time, you are one of the keepers of the forum, I think Mike will not be offended by me for such words Smile .
Now regarding the actual contest, at the moment, and always, to remove and install programs correctly, I use Revo Uninstaller Pro 3*. For this reason, I can't imagine using another program with similar functions for this purpose. Accordingly, I could not pass by the competition in which I am given the opportunity to upgrade to a new version with more advanced features.
I also want to wish good luck to all participants of the contest.

[Image: Facebook-icon.png]
To uninstall other programs from my computer I currently use Soft Organizer and GeekUninstaller. Revo Uninstaller I would like to win because it has advanced algorithms for removing other applications and leftovers after them. Very useful Hunter mode that makes it easy to find other programs, as well as several other features such as: program startup manager, the function of cleaning browser history, and the ability to delete folders or files irretrievably.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thanks for the Giveaway! Thank you VS Revo Group!

Revo Uninstaller Pro
is the best uninstaller which can uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer after analyzing an application's data and scanning for remnants. After the running of program's uninstall, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are left over on your computer.

The other Main and Important reason I favor in this special software because it never fails me with removing unwanted programs as well as remnants, unnecessary files and registry keys with nothing left behind after uninstall. And I really have great confidence and real satisfaction in using it.

TWiTTER
I have been using Revo for several years and consider it the best uninstaller on the market. I don't have the latest upgrade so would like a chance to win a license.

Shared on the blog and social media websites.

Blog

Twitter
In the past, I sometimes had to experience how inadequate the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows can be. 
Revo Uninstaller Pro's main purpose is to do much better than the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows and not leave any remnants of a program when uninstalling it.

Revo Uninstaller Pro is very thorough in doing so. Revo Uninstaller Pro would be a very useful tool in my toolbox to get rid of stubborn remnants of previous deinstallations done by the built-in deinstallation routine of Windows. 

I haven't tried the Quick/Multiple Uninstall feature yet. I'm sure this feature can be an extreme timesaver! 
Therefore I'd be more than happy to win a licence.  Thumb

twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,704 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 39 10,084 07-29-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 58 24,943 06-03-2020 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: opel132
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,932 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50