Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Steganos Privacy Suite 22 [Lifetime!]
[Image: header_en.png]

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager. Users are able to encrypt sensitive data like business reports, TAN lists or holiday photos thanks to a clear and easy menu navigation - on PCs, in networks and in the cloud. Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless of whether it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet.

More Info:
https://www.steganos.com/en/products/ste...y-suite-22

First   Winner will selected with the help of Wheel Of Names after 10 valid entries!

License Types:
- Steganos Privacy Suite 22 [Single User,Lifetime,Up to 5 Devices]

Rules:
User with at least 2 meaningful post and 1 thread (Including Here: Member Introduction) are eligible to participate in the contest!

Giveaway is Starts Now  Thumb
Thanks a lot for the giveaway,@ahmed!

I'd love to win a lifetime license for Steganos Privacy Suite 22. It has secure safe for files and a password manager in one program. I have version 20 and hope to upgrade to the newest version. Count me in please!
A lifetime license for Steganos Privacy Suite 22 would be great because it contains the Steganos Password Manager and I trust these guys. Smile The Steganos Safe is a nice bonus feature.

I'd like to try my luck... Please count me in!  Thumb

Thank you very much @ahmed for the giveaway!
I want to win because I need it to protect my password privacy and for security reasons as well.
So please count my name and really hope to win a lifetime license of the new version of Steganos Privacy Suite.
Thank you for this great giveaway contest.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway
Looking forward to spin. Thx for giveaway
Thanks for this Special Giveaway of Steganos Privacy Suite Lifetime license.
Please count me in !
Thanks for the giveaway! ahmed great combination of apps for ensuring privacy and productivity.
Thanks a lot for this Giveaway of Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Lifetime license.

Steganos Privacy Suite 22 combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager.
Thank you for the giveaway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Privacy Suite 22 - 5 Licenses Mike 17 7,925 08-25-2021 , 08:09 AM
Last Post: Starship
  Personal Giveaway 1x Steganos Privacy Suite 22 + 1x my Steganos Online Shield VPN! ahmed 13 3,691 06-09-2021 , 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway 2 x Steganos Privacy Suite 21 [Lifetime] ahmed 21 9,560 06-14-2020 , 07:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Personal Giveaway 1x Steganos Privacy Suite 21 + 1x my Steganos Online Shield VPN! ahmed 15 6,550 02-16-2020 , 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Privacy Suite 20 tarekma7 10 4,729 03-09-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7