Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [Lifetime!]
Thanks for the Giveaway!
xyplorer is the best file manager which you can tab browser and many other useful file handlng features. 
Please count me please!
XYPlorer is a very handy file explorer and manager that makes life easier than just using Windows native explorer. With dual pane interface, tabbed handling of directories and other advanced customization facilities, it's one of the must-haves for me.

I hope I am eligible for this.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special giveaway, @ahmed! Smile

XYPlorer is one of the reliable file management software that can replace Windows default Explorer and cheaper and comparable to Directory Opus in terms of features. What I like about XYPlorer is its minimalistic and clean UI and does not hog the system. I'd like to win a lifetime license to continue to use this amazing application and receive constant updates for reliability and performance fixes. Count me in please!
It's a portable file manager which is good.
You can explore your files and folders.
You can browse different file and copy them to other folders.
It's an alternative program to Windows Explorer.
Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway and I hope to win a license.
Oh my!!! Thank you a lot, Ahmed, for XYplorer Giveaway!!!

I love this software and using it since there was a free version and still use the last free version. I can vouch for the clean coding, stability, and efficacy of this fantabulous tiny but feature-rich utility. XYplorer has come a long way, and the Pro Edition consists of distinctive, advanced features and excels in the File Manager category.

WOW!!! Fingers crossed!!! Good luck all!!!
Thank you for this opportunity.

XYplorer is a very good and versatile application when it comes to file management.
It offers the possibilities to add comments, label files with many colours, tagging, etc...
XYplorer is mainly made for advanced user, but ease of use can help less skilled to use it without much hinderance.
As XYplorer is portable, no installation is required, so adding more to the advantage of the user.
Thanks ahmed.

I like XYplorer because it is a lightweight portable and fast alternative to explorer for Windows. Dual panes are great.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the Giveaway!

I like XYplorer for the fact that it has a system of tabs, thanks to which you can quickly navigate through the necessary sections of the hard disk, it is really convenient, I always have five tabs open. This program has a fairly powerful file search engine, it searches for files quickly and accurately.
YES! Please count me in this giveaway. Thank you so much for doing this, ahmed! XYplorer Pro was one of the software I mentioned here recently as one I'd like to see a giveaway or discount for. I really want to win the XYplorer Pro license for multiple reasons. One is how fast (seriously so fast compared to other alternatives and Windows Search) and efficient for finding files on various hard drives (whether internal or external), flash drives, etc. It has several features built-in for handling various file-types, in addition to its dual-pane mode. It has scripting built-in and provides a variety of options to customize the appearance of the software. For instance, you can choose whether to show or hide the address bar, toolbar, tab bar, breadcrumb bar, status bar, status bar buttons, navigation panels, tree, catalog, live filter box, preview pane, info panel, and much more. You can customize the arrangement too! It lets you backup and restore layouts, etc. too! You can create filters and even assign custom keyboard shortcuts to the menu bar's hundreds of options/settings. Thanks again for holding this giveaway, ahmed! I really appreciate it!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win XYplorer Pro for the fastest and most convenient navigation of my drives, folders, and files. This is a great replacement for Windows Explorer with advanced features.

Twitter Share